Reviews for Atonement
rainefan chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
This is just so lovely. Poor Crane, wracked with guilt over taking his frustrations on Daniel. I always thought there should have been an apology scene, and this one is just perfect.
JQ chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I agree; they should have included an apology scene in the ep. You've come up with one that will do quite well though! I'm sure everyone knows Crane & Daniel would have worked things out between them, but it's nice to see it.
sodakey chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Very nice.

"Guess he'd been matching words with Daniel's sounds pretty much since the kid was born."

This was my favorite line. I loved the image and tone it set up for the remainder of the scene.
PKatt19 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Re-read again and loved it even more. g Melted at the image of their mother calling Daniel Crane's first baby brother. awwwww I love that these two are so close and not just because they're my favorites. Well, maybe that has a little to do with it. Great job!
Katt
cag45 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
What? I haven't reviewed this yet? I've read it several times. Well, let me just say that this scene was awesome and I believe it was the first fanfic I ever read...and it has kept me coming back for more! I went back and watched the preceding scene and actually picked up on a few more words that Daniel actually said to the sheriff. If you really listen, you can hear him say "Do a number on us and we get the rap." I always wondered why he muttered "do a number on us" and I finally heard the rest of the sentence. He spoke it so softly...Anyway, I'm wearing out my DVDs, between me rewatching them and now my daughter is watching them. Such a great show and still so worthy of our time!
Vinsmouse chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Nice scene, I think you pretty much nailed Crane and Daniel.

Mouse
Just a Reviewer chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I'm such a Crane and Daniel fan. Lovely story! I just rewatched this episode today and you did a great job.
kelco chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Nice touch to the episode! I love your writing style, you make it seem so effortless! Thanks for the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Very nice missing scene. Words were barely necessary for these two.
BTW - I'm still waiting for the long fic you mentioned - the one about Hannah's ring and the mine...
Willful Redhead chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Very sweet:) Happy to read another story!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Aww! This was so sweet and welcoming. Love the dynamic between those two. You do such a good job writing them so I'm wanting more! Thanks.