Reviews for A Warrior's Past
kuroh chapter 6 . 2/23
just countinue it
Winged-Ashes chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
I like it its good but I feel like the moods in each ch just don't connect with the one before it.
I am of the Fun chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
SEBASTIAN THE DEMONIC BUTLER! KUROSHITSUJI IN VK!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
Please keep writing this story! I like it so far!
PLEASE UPDATE SOOOON!
wishfulliving89 chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
love the story so far. so cant wait for the next chapter. very well written 2.
flaimingdarkfox chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
sorry to hear that well i am not just going to quit being your fan for that
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
Hey...ignore those assholes.

I've seen pretty much every single author I have read stories from, place notes at the bottom or top. It is your story, you do what you want with it. As for the mistakes? I do it too. There are just some words you are going to misspell them, and sometimes...not even spell check can help you. And you don't have to be fully educated in the manga you're writing. That's why it's called FanFiction. It's Fiction made by the Fans.

No author is completely satisfied with their work. Sometimes I scratch and re-do my work four or five times. And when I started out, I was completely insecure about my fics. I thought that if it didn't fit someone else's idea on how it should go, I would get flamed and flagged. I can say that I have never gotten flames directly, but I have gotten a flag because of the whole FanFiction revolution thing that went on about a year and a half ago.

I hope that you take the time that you need, to get yourself back on track. And just to say, I love this fanfic the way it is. Mistakes are fine because you can see them even in the most lengthy and descriptive story. Just so you know, you will always find a fan in me. :)

-ShadowsOfPenAndPaper
(If you ever want someone to look over a story, you can PM me. I will always take some time away to help. My email is -I have had this email for a while...don't judge ;P.)
mimifoxlove chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
I understand why you don't Negative Opinions in the reviews of your stories but people both negative and positive feedback on anything. it's up to you are you take the feedback that matters the most. why don't you try to ask around for a Beta reader? it's a two way street. I am pretty sure that fan fiction . net has a search for Beta readers. You can also read writing books and glamour and writing articles if you want to improve on your writing skills

anyway I hope that you continued this story b/c it rocks

-mimi
TwistedNoir chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
Really sad that you got flamed as I've enjoyed all your stories and hope you decide to come back soon
cyhap chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
omg so yuuki did take after her mother oh shit, storm's coming your way zero! also does zero know rido and haruka personally? to be saving haruka and reuniting him with rido?
TwistedNoir chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Really enjoyed this, Kaname and Zero are sooo sweet together
Chaos chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
ooh Please update again really soon! I want to know exactly what Zero is!
Blaque Lotus chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
understood and good luck with your tests.
cyhap chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
woah haruka was rido's mate?! cool twist and can't wait to see zero's true beast/form
Chaos chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
AWESOME! Update again soon please!