Reviews for Faceless Masks
Unknown chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
Hate the endin and I'm sorry but I probably won't be reading your sequel :/
Birdie chapter 10 . 5/21/2014
Is it just me or did it just get annoyingly ooc?
Unknown chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
I hate the way you write. Not the story in particular just the way you constantly change people and still write in first person. So annoying. And the way you put an s at the end of every single freakin action making it present tence, I'm sorry but I don't want to read a story where the author is TeLLING a story. An example- "I put a fish in the oven before I look up and start to speak". Look I'm bad at explaining but it's very annoying how you wrote this story. If it hurts your feelings then I'm sorry but sometimes the truth hurts.
Ryzuya chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
nice ;p
TearfullPixie chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
Poor Zero-kun! D: *cries* I hope he gets his Kaname-sama soon.
Amaya Ishimoto chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
O_O Wouldn't this be counted as a tragedy? It's so sad! Poor Zero-rin! *Gasp* Bad Yuuki! Go die! ... Ummm... Sorry 'bout that, I got carried away. :)
ben4kevin chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
my goodness poor zero
TearfullPixie chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
lovely :)
ZeamagiriZyenn chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Great story!
i realy like it when Zero said "Whore? That hurts bitch. I didn't seduce him. He came to me on his own." i did a mental dance when he say it XP
and "One more thing Yuuki. Why do you dress like that? You have no breasts and no ass. So why do you even try?" ssoooo trueee!
can't wait for moreeee
neko1998 chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
You go Zero show that Yuki where her place is
ben4kevin chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
I knew rima nd ruka were lesbos ages ago
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
VERY appropriate name for the chapter. I love your story with its twists and turns. You connect things nicely and I can't wait for more.
TearfullPixie chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
awwwwww how sweet
ZeamagiriZyenn chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
they kissed XD
great job n can't wait for another chapter
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »