Reviews for Chuck vs The Restart
2old2write chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
Glad these five have gotten together. It's an awesome team, but still up against a really powerful group.

TRON cycles! Love it.

Wonder where they're headed?

So, I'm finally caught up again. Hope you bring us more soon. Thanks for sharing.
2old2write chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
This is just too many bad guys all at once. And with each one tasked to take out one member of the team it is going to be interesting. Somehow Team B has to get a warning about this.

You really aren't going to kill off any of these favorites, are you? (frown!)

Thanks for sharing
2old2write chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
Uh oh!
2old2write chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
Very sweet breakfast time! Loved it.

Well, well, well. Isn't that interesting. Now what will she do with this memory/information? And will anyone believe her if/when she tells them?

Nice chapter. Thanks for sharing.
2old2write chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Well, one theory down. Hope they come up with some more.

Very sweet after the rest of the gang left.

Sure hope something comes along to start her memories to return. maybe the competition?

Obviously, I have fallen way behind in reading so will try to catch up.

Thanks for sharing.
Belle97 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is really amazing, please please update soon!
Michelle chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
I really really love your story, please pleaaase post the next chapter, I can't wait any longer :)
BlueJean452 chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
Great Chapter. Please update soon.
Michelle chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
Hi there!
I really love your story, i've been following it for a few months now, It's really good and I can't wait 'till the next chapter. Keep up the good work!

Greetings from Holland ;)
Michelle
MRG101 chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
I did wonder when the next chapter be upload it. Thanks to you I have a great start to a new day. Just keep it up!
lucavento chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
Love it
KryptonitePoison chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
Tron light bikes, cool.
phnxgrl chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
Great Chapter! I loved how Stephen left an escape route out of the cabin. Please continue.
KryptonitePoison chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
Interesting chapter.
jaschuck chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
awesome but such a short chapter..., cant wait for more