Reviews for Pokemon World Championships
flashers chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Pour être franc avec toi, j'ai vu des bataille plus longue et épique. Tu devrais plus décrire les actions, et les effets visuel des attaques des pokémon.
Lightning07 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I really enjoy this
Maddie Jydon chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
This story is soooo cool. Please update as soon as you possibly can. I really want to see how the rescue dawn.
biginferno chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
please keep ash and dawn together I hope they meet soon and tell their actual feelings to each other
SonOfArchangel chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Hey man good the way do you like AshXElesa (I forgot what the shipping was called) If so can you write so please don't be a one shot.i hate those.
Flameflinger Girl chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
nice job!(yay!cilan's back!):3
Flameflinger Girl chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
yep,its black&white2.(i saw the animated trailer)the main guy has a lucario. This stories going great!keep writing! :3
goldsternchen chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Good work! But where's Dawn? I hope she's soon in the story.
Flameflinger Girl chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Woah.I am a Pokefan,and this is awesome.I got one this have to do with the new Black&White 2 games? You can't play with pokemon like Lucario until after the first prt of the game,and the only non unova from the show(Unless its changed:I haven't seen the show since just before Driftveil,in Chargestone Cave w/ the Profs.) was Pikachu. You did good for the 1st one.(I just joined the site today ;3)