Reviews for Devil's Trap
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 7/9
This was extraordinarily well written and, for a oneshot, progressed at the perfect pace (have you ever read those oneshots where everything happens either way too fast or way too slowly? Well this isn't one of them, the pace was just right). I love the way you portrayed Ichigo and Rukia's relationship and their personalities. Well done!
socialgirl378 chapter 1 . 3/10
When I was searching for a fanfic where Ichigo takes a devil's bargain, I never expected to find this. I love the ending! IchiRuki's my favorite pairing of Bleach!
broken emerald chapter 1 . 1/9
This story is absolutely amazing!
Great chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
A cute and interesting story. Looking forward to more!
Gabby chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I cried, I laughed, I love it and always will. Good Job XD
Quickslice chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Whoah! This is different, I like the plot a lot. Although I wish it's longer with chapters and epilogue I must say I am very please with the story. I noticed that the only people actually appeared here were Ichigo, Rukia, Ishida, and Grimmjow (Urahara and the twins were mentioned but I didn't recall them made an appearance) but the story still flowed out perfectly even with little characters. This is a winner!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
My favorite exchange of words between them..

"Is killing demons all you ever think about?"

"No, sometimes I also think about killing you."

Ahh.. You simply cannot deny the love there.. XD

That was such a lovely story.. Almost expected it to happen, but it was still a very pleasant ending. Can't stop smiling right now..XD and boy, I do miss the long black hair and blood red eyes.. Sorry Ichigo! XD
bewareofpanda1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
HOW IS THIS SO PERFECT? MY HEART. IS DYING. I LOVE THIS. OMG.
zero09q chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
aw what a happy ending
V.reve chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This was a great read! I've always loved your stories since I found them as they never fail to entertain me. This one was just as great. :)
noname00 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I loved it
MONST3R chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oh man, I cried at the end! Really good story!
TagoMode chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Woooaah! Youre one of my most favorites authors! Love your stories.
Contrasting Colors chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Awwwwwe. I really love this. Best one shot I've ever read. ;)
BitterSweetNitemare chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Great story! I love the end! I really like demon themes, they always seem so dark yet very creepily romantic, haha. This was an enjoyable read, perfect for Ichi's birthday!