Reviews for Devil's Trap
socialgirl378 chapter 1 . 3/10
When I was searching for a fanfic where Ichigo takes a devil's bargain, I never expected to find this. I love the ending! IchiRuki's my favorite pairing of Bleach!
broken emerald chapter 1 . 1/9
This story is absolutely amazing!
Great chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
A cute and interesting story. Looking forward to more!
Gabby chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I cried, I laughed, I love it and always will. Good Job XD
Quickslice chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Whoah! This is different, I like the plot a lot. Although I wish it's longer with chapters and epilogue I must say I am very please with the story. I noticed that the only people actually appeared here were Ichigo, Rukia, Ishida, and Grimmjow (Urahara and the twins were mentioned but I didn't recall them made an appearance) but the story still flowed out perfectly even with little characters. This is a winner!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
My favorite exchange of words between them..

"Is killing demons all you ever think about?"

"No, sometimes I also think about killing you."

Ahh.. You simply cannot deny the love there.. XD

That was such a lovely story.. Almost expected it to happen, but it was still a very pleasant ending. Can't stop smiling right now..XD and boy, I do miss the long black hair and blood red eyes.. Sorry Ichigo! XD
bewareofpanda1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
HOW IS THIS SO PERFECT? MY HEART. IS DYING. I LOVE THIS. OMG.
zero09q chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
aw what a happy ending
V.reve chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This was a great read! I've always loved your stories since I found them as they never fail to entertain me. This one was just as great. :)
noname00 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I loved it
MONST3R chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oh man, I cried at the end! Really good story!
TagoMode chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Woooaah! Youre one of my most favorites authors! Love your stories.
Contrasting Colors chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Awwwwwe. I really love this. Best one shot I've ever read. ;)
BitterSweetNitemare chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Great story! I love the end! I really like demon themes, they always seem so dark yet very creepily romantic, haha. This was an enjoyable read, perfect for Ichi's birthday!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
It's so beautiful! I've missed your writing so very much! I thank thee for the new story.

Also, I wanted to add that I thought this story was very creative. Using the Yuki no Crystal and the Halloween customs for Rukia from the Halloween episode. It was just a mixture of various elements from various episodes and such. I really loved it!