Reviews for Dementors Unknowning Gift
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 18 . 7/12/2013
I knew the Obliviate was coming, but... I was still disappointed when it happened :(

Nice, unique story :)
Well done!
shadowcaster01 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
It was ruined about halfway through. First when Harry revealed himself, then when he said the incorrect year he was from. Harry Potter is set in the 90s. If he WAS from 2011, his parents would have died in their 30s or 40s (going with the 1977 thing you have here). Harry had his fifth year in '95. It's unfortunate when people get the timeline all confused like this...
imnotraven16 chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
great story
Thecarefreeone chapter 18 . 11/16/2012
How did you write such a good story? I'm jealous XD
whenallofyourflaws chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
Damn, that was good!
cessoceanlilly chapter 18 . 8/29/2012
well thats a bloody sad ending!
Dancing-Souls chapter 18 . 8/17/2012
Awe nice ending. I agree with Dumbledoor if they remembered they would be prepared for Voldemort and change the defeat.
Dancing-Souls chapter 17 . 8/17/2012
Uh-oh they did end up getting themselves into trouble! O.o
m1347 chapter 18 . 8/16/2012
This story has been great! I really liked it. Thanks so much for writing :)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/14/2012
What happen?
I mean Harry just stop the bad guy right and that's mean's everone a live right?
Will tell plz because there are lot of these above my head ?
But other than that, good work.

The Crimson Mage.
HP-DG-SB-NR-RR-AG-TD-KB-HA-AJ chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
Great ending! Lol, although you didn't have to obliviate the people in the past... For your next story, could you make it a Harry and Susan romance story? There aren't many of them and I'd love to see more. Keep up the great work and I hope that you'll come out with a next story soon.

AnAddictedReader chapter 18 . 8/12/2012
Interesting story and quite an original way of time travel (as far as I know, been away from HP fanfiction for a while).
psychoyoshi79 chapter 18 . 8/12/2012
I enjoyed this story. Probably my favorite thrown back in time one. Great job. :D I know I didn't follow it before and, to be honest, I don't remember why. But this is definitely worth favoriting. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This is a great story! Please update soon!
HP-DG-SB-NR-RR-AG-TD-KB-HA-AJ chapter 17 . 8/7/2012
Not bad. Certainly interesting. I can't wait to see what you do in the next chapter. I hope that nothing happens to Lily or the others. Keep up the great work and I hope that you'll update again soon.