Reviews for Three's the Charm
Autumn Skyie chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Luna is so very wonderful a character. 3
Couture Girl chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Adorable Gamma! I loved how you described that for Theo displays of emotions were weak-so his childhood after his mother' death! And Luna-I loved the part that she was bubbling over with love for them, I was imagining a Bubbling Luna n_n Just one typo, /Theo could smile.../ not /The could smile/ But well it's adorable! Glad you updated!

Drunaforever chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Lol this is cute I love it!
Couture Girl chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
I love you! My Theodore has ruff hands! This was very good. I could imagine them, lol. Especially Luna's smile! Ahh, damn lucky. More!

Couture Girl chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
*melts* I love it that it's in Theodore's POV *hugs you* From Theodore to sweet it was all BEAUTIFUL :D ANd I can totally see Luna draping herself and getting herself all over Theodore ;) *fans face* My visual is getting kinkier thanks to you n_n

LOVED IT!

Denise530 chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Awww I love Theo/Luna/Draco together! :)
Drunaforever chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
This is cute and really good! Nice job!
Denise530 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Wow this story is great!please continue writing it!
Drunaforever chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I like this it is really awesome!
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
*faints* and *revives again* o.O I'm loving the beginning of their threesome relationship x) Luna has to be my favorite by far. Examining Theodore with the way she looked and asked him to joint *sigh* My smile is getting wider at the smutty prospect! And *blushes* Thank you so much for dedicating this to little old me :) It's an honor really. And have I told you that Banner is sexy? ;) Can't wait to read more! VERY WELL DONE! BELLO!