Reviews for Read me Like a Book
Allia-Hara chapter 1 . 2/28
Awww so sweet XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I seriously want to know who the 'said guy' is.

Good story by the way. I kept smiling like an idiot throughout the whole thing _
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
waaaaaaa, cuteeeee...
Nora chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Awesome! So hilarious XD i love how Lucy being teased by Gray.. such a silly and cute couple kyaaaaa
FriendsForevaa chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I love how unique and original it was. They were so in character at the same time. I loved it so much. Totally in my *hidden* favorite list:D
OuiSexSi chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Ahahaha fantastic! Definitely, definitely loved it.3
RuruPuppy2854 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I just love how Gray teases Lucy in this fanfic. It was really fun to read it.
Hachibukai chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Oh my gosh, how could I miss this? Kyaaaa! *fangirl squeal, roll, roll, squeal, roll, tap, flail, roll, squeal* Can't breathe! I'm sorry. I was really nervous at how casual Gray was acting at around the middle part... and ohhh, I feel so embarrassed for Lucy.

Naughty, naughty Lucy, ne? :D

This is my favorite line: "That's my girl. I love you more."

KYAA! What to do? What to do? *fangirl roll, squeal, roll, squeal* I'm literally hyperventilating!

What rusty? No way! You're doing great, so I'll be looking forward to read more from you! :)
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
O my gosh, epic ending!
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Aww thats so sweet
ShiningStellar chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Awwwwwwww Gray and Lucy are adorable well, Lucy is, Gray's sexy! :))

No, it's not rusty, there's still have a GraLu feelings here and well-written. Keep it up. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
awww this was so kawaii :3 I love cute fluffiness of GraLu. Please write more! Not sure if I really understood the ending though...
CrazyStuff chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Very cute. Not sure I understood the endin though
Tp chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Good!
chocolatesundae chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I totally swooned for a fictional character. I just love sensitive and literature-loving guys! :x

Gray seems a little OoC here, but I don't mind! ;D

I didn't really get the end; could you explain it?

Loved it! (: