Reviews for So Call Me Gilan
WisperRanger26 chapter 1 . 10/21
oh, I saw this! you also did Graybeard Halt! oh, I just about died when I found it! I now have it memorized!
Quietrose chapter 19 . 5/19
SONG REQUEST:
Okay, if you've listened to Hamilton: The Musical, just do any of the songs, and I'd love you forever.
Otherwise, do, uhhhh, ummmmm (Hamilton is like the only thing I listen to nowadays)
Do "All About That Bass" by Meghan Trainor.
Quietrose chapter 17 . 5/19
I can sooooo see Gilan just singing this at Halt.
...My mind is going to Rangers: Men In Cloaks immediately
Quietrose chapter 15 . 5/19
Awwww... I love Halt/Pauline things, and this is so cute. Apparently I am a softie for song fluff
Quietrose chapter 13 . 5/19
You should change "they shake it, shake it, shake it, like they're losing their minds" to "they practice, practice, practice, 'til they're losing their minds" because I just can't imagine even Gilan "shaking it."
Quietrose chapter 1 . 5/19
Oh my gosh:
"And here's my oakleaf,
Free service, baby!"

Best line in the song!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/18/2015
Song: Do you do Christian? If so how about All This Time and Glow by Britt Nicole? (both songs are by her) Or maybe 7x70 by Chris Augest?
Senorio: What Will was feeling (besides what the book said) when Halt was shot in book nine, Halt's Peril?
Guest chapter 19 . 2/4/2015
Do another Gilan one
Kitziahti chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Love it! The link didn't work for me, :(
Redfootisme chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
Hey do you think you could write a a song with Aliss singing a parody of love story by Taylor Swift
FunkyTownGurl chapter 19 . 7/21/2014
Hi,
It's me again...sorry, I've left like 4 reviews already within like 20mins...just wanted to let you know that I love your parodies and to please keep going.
So yah.
D chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
I love this one(wait, I just realised you might not know what chapter i be on...well just in case, I'm on Hey Halt O'Carrick)
, it's my favourite. Could you please do a parody of one of the following songs?
Here is the list:
Something I Need by OneRepublic
Royals by Lorde
Rolling In the Deep by Adele
Counting Stars by OneRepublic
I think that's it for now. Don't feel the pressure to make the parodies to songs I suggest if you don't want to. Btw my name is FunkyTownGurl(:P). So uh, yeah.
Thanks
FunkyTownGurl:D
D chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
Yet another awesome parody by HermioneK...
Loved it!
D chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I love it! I died laughing, please make more:)
Hahaha, no Justin Bieber...thank goodness...
From a fan,
:D
Maddie chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Omg, that was great! I never would've thought of that!