Reviews for So Call Me Gilan
Song: Do you do Christian? If so how about All This Time and Glow by Britt Nicole? (both songs are by her) Or maybe 7x70 by Chris Augest?
Senorio: What Will was feeling (besides what the book said) when Halt was shot in book nine, Halt's Peril?
Do another Gilan one
Kitziahti chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Love it! The link didn't work for me, :(
Redfootisme chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
Hey do you think you could write a a song with Aliss singing a parody of love story by Taylor Swift
FunkyTownGurl chapter 19 . 7/21/2014
It's me again...sorry, I've left like 4 reviews already within like 20mins...just wanted to let you know that I love your parodies and to please keep going.
So yah.
D chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
I love this one(wait, I just realised you might not know what chapter i be on...well just in case, I'm on Hey Halt O'Carrick)
, it's my favourite. Could you please do a parody of one of the following songs?
Here is the list:
Something I Need by OneRepublic
Royals by Lorde
Rolling In the Deep by Adele
Counting Stars by OneRepublic
I think that's it for now. Don't feel the pressure to make the parodies to songs I suggest if you don't want to. Btw my name is FunkyTownGurl(:P). So uh, yeah.
D chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
Yet another awesome parody by HermioneK...
Loved it!
D chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I love it! I died laughing, please make more:)
Hahaha, no Justin Bieber...thank goodness...
From a fan,
Maddie chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Omg, that was great! I never would've thought of that!
Isn't that Ironic chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
I almost started cryin reading this chapter because I was on the bus and I couldn't laugh out loud without looking like a lunatic (too late) so instead my eyes teared up...
Oh the troubles of me
whentheresawill chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
hahaha, i watched the video btw, its super funny. ur a great writer!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
Oh my goodness this made me laugh so hard. This was your best song yet, I thank you for the entertainment
Book Soldier chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
Wow this is so good! Unfortunately most of the songs I listen to wouldn't work. I'll suggest a few but they most likely wont work. Monster or Last Night by Skillet. When somebody loved me by Sarah Maclacin (ok I know I spelled that wrong) home of the blues by owl city. Or peppermint winter by owl city. I do t know. Please keep writing!
Maddelynn Sky chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
Lol that is really funny!
Ranger27 chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
Make a parody of jar of hearts! Scene: when halt shoots that guy in the leg in the tavern, (lost stories) and it should be from the guys point of view! "you know I can't take one more step towards you, cause all that's waiting is more pain... Don't you know got no feeling in my leg, except for the excruciating pain, the pain! I'll learn to limp, half running, as long as you don't shoot again." there's a start!