Reviews for Making Memories of Us
Guest chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Perfect :)
Camy.MD chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
Awwww I love it 33 tell me you will write a sequel pleaaaaase ! I can't get enough of Jake and Addie *-*
Beautiful, merry christmas. Camy
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
I just read the entire story through today, and my gosh it was beautiful. Jake and Addison are probably my favorite couple of all time. We need to see so much more of them. This was a truly wonderful story, thank you!
LoveandLearn chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
How did I miss this update? I feel like an idiot. Sorry. This was an adorable ending. I loved it. I really hoped you've got more Jaddison in the works. I don't know how I'm going to survive until it's back on the air in 18 days...I'm counting on your to keep my Jaddison withdrawals at bay when the show ends. I don't know how I'm going to survive.
AddisonandDerek chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
This was the most perfect final chapter for the most perfect story ever. I loved every second of it.

I loved bathroom scene! I will admit, I thought it was Addison getting nervous because her first marriage didn't work but your way was so so much better. A jaddison baby, nothing could be better than that!

I'm sad to see this story end, but as I said it was perfect. It had just the right amount of humor, drama and of course cuteness. I can't wait to read your next story! :)
justawritier chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
Beautiful story. There are not nearly enough Jake/Addison fics. You are a very wonderful writer. Everything was paced well,nothing dragged on and everybody was IC.
Stacy24 chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
This was so beautiful! Please write a sequel! Maybe that picks up just where you ended this?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
Please! Im begging you! You need to do a fic about Jake/Addison, little Henry and the new baby! This fic was simply amazing :) And Amelia needs to appear too!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
i love this fic
moreawake chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
I just read this whole thing straight through for the first time and LOVED it. You are a fantastic writer, and your characterization is spot-on. Sometimes while reading fic, I think, "That character would never say/do something like that," but while reading this, I only found myself thinking, "That is EXACTLY what that character would say/do." This was such a great story, and if you decided to do an epilogue, I would be pretty excited (though the way you ended it is perfect). Thanks for this! :) I look forward to reading anything else you write.
HappyDaysAreHereAgain chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
Aw :) That was perfect. Just perfect. Make a sequel! If you have a chance. I love this story too much :D
alterus chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
I love it. A perfect ending to this story. Maybe you can write another Jaddison story.
Ceu Mesquita chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
Great end for a really great story. Thank you for sharing it with me
AmyHale chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
This was just perfect! I'm sad the story's over, because I enjoyed a whole lot, but this chapter gave closure to everything and it was much more than amazing. Of course, I might want an epilogue that shows Addison and Jake's child :D
Addeklover chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
I love this chapter & I'm sad, because this is the last chapter.

great story. You did a good job.