Reviews for Type
AvatarKofi chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
solid stuff, keep it coming
ashes and cinders chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Are you going to add a sequel or another chapter?
HiiroKumo chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
ahdoaojaihabnfgadhgfajksdskd LAJDAKLHFJGFHJLADKAK! FEEEEEEEELS So much Bolinora feels. Oooooh Jinora's all grown up now. Bolin and Jinora, made for each other. I don't care what other people say, it has been FATED! This fic is utterly adorable. I was rolling on the ground, too much feels. Love you lots for doing this. Please, do more Bolinora.
xXJuuLXx chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
i'm sorry to bug yu but i'm new and i wnat to make a story.

and i get most of it but not where to write it ! im really sorry but can you help me?
yuli98 chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
please! i beg you! continue writing this story! :D
Princess of Midnight chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
dang, where did they learn to flirt? jinora was devilish in this chapter!
ikki and skoochy were cute together! and bolin...he failed (shakes head at the end).
loved this story! hope you write more.
Princess of Midnight chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
bolin, you totally messed up that one. leave it to skoochy to get interested in jinora because she has tattoos. very good chapter!
Princess of Midnight chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
*shakes head* really korra and asami? bolin is great in his own way! it is pretty funny how wrong they are:)
Princess of Midnight chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
oh wow, go jinora! get your man!
SweetPatoot chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
HaH! The ending made me laugh. Adorable. And the Ikki/Skoochy stuff made me laugh, too. I could totally picture Ikki being flirty like that - the complete opposite of the (usually) reserved Jinora. Well-written and I enjoyed every minute.
Velvet of Love chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Great story ;D
I like this pairing, I might change my bosami to... Jolin
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
haha! awesomeness! XDDD love the that-ing stuff waha! Jinora is way too smart for both Asami and Korra X)

kepp updating please!
Nyx Calliope chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
That was so good! I love the flirting part!
michellaneous chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Oh, I love this. I wish you would continue it!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Lol! I like the ending :)
"Or you could just fly away, that's cool too."