Reviews for Journey to Wolf Mountain
Agent-007.1 chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
Have you abandoned this story? If not than please update. Or do something here. Please.
I have begun to grow dreary of of this prolonged absence of additional chapters.
Agent-007.1 chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
Okay. I'll make you a deal, I will put a review in for every NEW chapter you write as long as you write new chapters. Deal?

Any way, if you like very odd Balto fanfictions, me and my comrad are working on a new one. You review it and I'll review this one. And just because I didn't copy all those quotes and stuff in your profile, didn't meen that I don't agree with most of it. And by the way, just so you can prove to me that you actually read this review, the you will add this quote to the others:
'When life gives you lemons, make grapejuce...
then let the world wonder how you did it.
More chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
Agent-007.1 chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
Nice! But I think that you need to use less periods. You have had what would have been one sentence divided into four or five. But everything other than that is really good! Update soon!
Kodiwolf321 chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
this was a great chapter!
Ultrasky chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
So far, this story is fantastic. I have only read the first chapter so far (I'm very lazy today), but I can tell you, I'm impressed. I expect some very good chapters sooner or later. Keep up the good work.
Julius Night chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Really good Balto fic, one of the best that I've come across so far. Update soon!
Kodiwolf321 chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
This is a great story I will be sad ends
Fan Boy 101 chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
Awww. How cute! Gonna keep reading.
Kodiwolf321 chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
Man just love your wove till chpater
Moody Shadow chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
I TOLD you it wasn't boring! It was a nice little intro to the big mission! SO AWESOME!
Kodiwolf321 chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
cant wait for the next chapter this one was just great :)
Kodiwolf321 chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
great chapter
Kodiwolf321 chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
cant stop reading
Kodiwolf321 chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
the best i have since iwolf
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »