Reviews for Unsuspecting
JinLing chapter 5 . 7/31
Great story!
Skylight Reality chapter 5 . 7/7
Please please update I miss this story it's SO GOOD!
Skylight Reality chapter 5 . 5/11
Awesome chapter!
I love this story please write more and soon!
Skylight Reality chapter 4 . 5/6
I really like this story, please update soon !
Iresha chapter 4 . 5/6
Yay! You updated finally!

On another note: it's not like Christophe not going to let himself in to her house. He's done it before. Then he going to find out who the father is...

Update soon?
Littlebird16 chapter 4 . 5/6
OMG. OMG. OMG. So glad that you're back! I'd thought that you'd given up on this story and I was so disappointed...but you didn't and I'm so happy! Please keep writing! I love this story. I love Christophe and Dru and the fact that Christophe apparently doesn't know that Dru has a kid and I'm hoping it's his and I'm just so excited! Welcome back! I've missed you! Please keep updating this story whenever you get a chance!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Seriously please finish this! Love it!
Erintaffy24 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I would love it you would write another chapter and hopefully your still on this site and can see this review :)
fan chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
please update. this is a great story can you please add a chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
U need 2 finish!plz plz plz plz with cherries on top. Ur gona kill me
Awesomechick83 chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Great! But when will you update again? :(
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Cool facts :) and it's been so long since you've updated but lol yh I still have high hopes cause I'm like that
Littlebird16 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Hello youngandhopeful,

I've fallen in love with your story! The way you write is just... Amazing. Others who write Fan Fiction are just okay (I'm a bit of a Grammar Nazi) or they just don't follow the character's personality very well. I can picture everything so clearly. I'm a very picky reader, and you've done beautifully. Please write more because I'm going crazy! Don't give up on this story!
Savannah chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
I love this story so much! Unlike a majority of the fanfics written this is original and written as if it was herself! I would really love it
If you would write another because I really would like to know who the father is! *christophe?* A little advice too. I don't know if you open to changing anything but if you did it would have to be very original BUT for some reason it just doesn't fit the story and also puhleaseeeee bring graves back! I don't care if your team Christophe or team graves *because I'm half and half they both have deeming characteristics* there is a reason why they are both in the original story and its to help Dru BE Dru without them she would be a completely different person so you need them in the story! Keep writing and I will be looking for more of your fanfics definitely!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »