Reviews for Unbreakable
Mulderette chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Very nicely written. I liked it a lot :)
Ranma chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Anther chapter don't stop love gibbs
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I really don't know how I felt about this. I liked it but it weirded me out a little too... it was very well written though. It was interesting how you worked it in to explain why Tony moved from Philly to Baltimore.

All in all I think I like it though. :)
lol chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Very nice. He can only cry for another person.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I liked this. Hope you are continuing in a sequel or something. But you should probably amend your warning though. I don't think you need to warn for slash, but you do for non-con. It was jarring when I wasn't expecting it. I am fine with it, but you may get crap from others for not warning. Just saying.
pixiegold chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I did enjoy.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I did enjoy your idea of why Tony left Philly after such a short time. Too bad Gibbs and Tony couldn't make those jerks, includung that Captain pay somehow. After all if they did it once why not again. Maybe in a sequel, hint,hint?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I agree, it's good to see a strong Tony, good story.
misfiredcanon chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I hope you don't have Gibbs going right up into DiNozzzo's warm, butttery recesses until after several week have passed and everything's OK down in the ol' fudge tunnel area!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Nice. I, too, get tired of the Tony who is broken and damaged beyond all recognition. I believe this Tony is more authentic.
keembur chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Love the story going to write more to it like a siqule ?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
hi great story and I even forgive you for not writing the next part of Daddy Dinozzo ;). I love it again how you changed a bit the dynamics and went away from the usual cannon of Tony hurt stories. BTW, could you please send me a link to Tony whump community?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Liked it. Want more, please. Also, what is BAMF?
ladykale1985 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012