Reviews for Story Of The Black Stained Bride
momokokoro-chan chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Hehe, poor Miku. I feel sorry for her. The idea for the dream was awesome, you should be proud. I see where it is, I was wondering if it was actually Rin or Len who was the one offering the flower, but now I think it's Len - thinking back to the other story. Very clever! I always love your stories
Well, you'd better keep your promise! I'm expecting an update soon, kay? ;)
M x
momokokoro-chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Wow, again, a nicely written chapter. I love the way it's through Miku's eyes, because I always wondered why she acted the way she did, if that makes sense? Like the motives behind her motions. The writing was flawless as usual, and I am still loving this formal-styled writing. It's great, congratulations, good luck and remember to contact me any time!
M x
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Yaaay! I love the stories that don't just stop where the actual story stopped. I like how you keep it going even after rin has left.
Adept94 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Well, you kinda cling to the song
Thats not bad, the story is telled in another but still it's the same story :D
I like the way her "sad dream" is haunting her, and it isn't trashy at all :)
Good Job

read u again,
Adept
Adept94 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Well, hello there. I have read your Angel-Story already, which was excellent, and now after this first chapter I really want to see if this story will also be as good as the one of Rin. :) You don't plan to make some crazy after-canon stuff, or? The other story I read did this and I didn't liked it since it felt like some forced Happy-End... I think if someone want to continue alluring secret it should be whole new FF. Keep on with the good work! ;)

w.f.g.
Adept
owlcity89 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Yay! MORE! I hope you will explain the white vow song in this story as well. I never get the meaning of that song...