Reviews for Harry Callahan JR
sillygabby chapter 14 . 7/15
This is probably one of my favorite HP crossovers and it's a total bummer to see it incomplete.
I hope you continue with this story one day cause it would be a shame to see such an awesome story remain unfinished.
tpowe15 chapter 14 . 6/14
Please continue this it's a great story
Flutters Is Shy chapter 14 . 6/5
AAAAAAAAAAAGH I want MORE.
chaoswizard chapter 14 . 5/18
Keep it coming plz it is good
Noble Korhedron chapter 14 . 4/30
AW CRAP!? Nice cliff-hanger - NOT! :-(
Noble Korhedron chapter 11 . 4/30
O.K, serious Q; you got the Corsair idea from the story of Pappy Boyington didn't ya? His squadron were known as the Black Sheep, as I recall...
Noble Korhedron chapter 10 . 4/30
Oh man, Filius' little lecture here cracks me up; "Please refrain from causing too much mayhem until we can talk"... #cracksuplaughing
sanders1800 chapter 14 . 4/28
Love this story, hope you finish it.
sfjoellen chapter 11 . 4/6
I watched Black Sheep Squadron religiously..
swainbob142 chapter 14 . 3/20
Dumbles is about to have a hissy fit. The British magical world just realized how terrorist types are dealt death muncher wannabes just got a serious reality check.
WHCnelson chapter 14 . 3/19
More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! More ! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!
Starman800 chapter 14 . 3/3
love it. please continue
HairyLimey chapter 14 . 2/11
Please please for the love of God please update!...please?
asiya halima kone chapter 14 . 2/1
Good story please update soon
kdakmmt chapter 14 . 1/2
ahhhhh a cliffie and a long wait boo! That couldnt have been done better, well the gun could've finished it but we can't have everything. I look forward to the update.