Reviews for Harry Callahan JR
Nice! I love what Harry does to Umbridge! Anxious to see what happens next!
Talon5Krrde chapter 14 . 2/18
Well, that just got interesting!

More please!
Dage chapter 14 . 2/17
Wow really good story took me a bit to understand why some thigs were in Italics but I got the gist. Shame it's been years since an update
IloveHeat chapter 14 . 2/6
Damn. Great story. Sorry you quit.
easysam chapter 14 . 1/18
I truly enjoy this crossover. I hope that you have more planned for future chapters.

Sam
Elvenlord chapter 14 . 10/9/2016
I know you probably won't but please update. While there are grammar errors and stuff like that, it's a very well done story and I want to find out how it ends. Please find your drive for this story.
Sakura Lisel chapter 14 . 8/2/2016
I don't see why Harry and Ashley are listening to the old coot and his lame claim that they CAN'T leave for Christmas just because HE says so? They should do what they've always done since getting here and tell hin where to shove it, flip him the bird, then on the day when the students are scheduled to go home, have their stuff packed and ready to go and march out of the castle to the Hogwarts Express, while being HEAVILY armed with tasers and other weapons to be used on ANYONE who tries to stop them from leaving school to go home for Christmas. *lol*

When is the next chapter going to come out? Its been forever since the last update. *pouts*
sillygabby chapter 14 . 7/15/2016
This is probably one of my favorite HP crossovers and it's a total bummer to see it incomplete.
I hope you continue with this story one day cause it would be a shame to see such an awesome story remain unfinished.
tpowe15 chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
Please continue this it's a great story
Flutters Is Shy chapter 14 . 6/5/2016
AAAAAAAAAAAGH I want MORE.
chaoswizard chapter 14 . 5/18/2016
Keep it coming plz it is good
Noble Korhedron chapter 14 . 4/30/2016
AW CRAP!? Nice cliff-hanger - NOT! :-(
Noble Korhedron chapter 11 . 4/30/2016
O.K, serious Q; you got the Corsair idea from the story of Pappy Boyington didn't ya? His squadron were known as the Black Sheep, as I recall...
Noble Korhedron chapter 10 . 4/30/2016
Oh man, Filius' little lecture here cracks me up; "Please refrain from causing too much mayhem until we can talk"... #cracksuplaughing
sanders1800 chapter 14 . 4/28/2016
Love this story, hope you finish it.