Reviews for His Only Defence
Nightshade09 chapter 14 . 1/28
Holy fuck. This was literally the first fic I read on teen wolf and Damn am I glad I chose this one!
IcePrincess91 chapter 11 . 11/23/2016
bint
Zoey24 chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
Best mate story I've ever read. Best werewolf story I've ever read. Best Stiles/Derek story I've ever read. From the first chapter to the last, you managed to embody everything that is Stiles into an amazing narrative that channels the very souls of each character of the show in here. I hope that made sense cause honestly this is one of my favorite Teen Wolf stories on this site.
Adriene SC chapter 14 . 11/7/2016
Nice fic :)
MoonIllusion chapter 9 . 9/11/2016
Jesus, he rambles so fucking much
LunarisDraconis chapter 8 . 8/11/2016
so im curious does Derek have a wolf cock or human cock that just so happens to have a knot...anyways i love the way you have made stiles i really like when he has his inner monologues
Guest chapter 14 . 7/1/2016
I liked.
lizzysakura21 chapter 14 . 10/2/2015
Awhhhhh this was a amazing fanfic to bad it ended. Loved it. A lot!
lizzysakura21 chapter 12 . 10/1/2015
QAQ so
ShipseekingShip chapter 4 . 9/11/2015
Oh mY god this is perfect! I love this!
Shipseekingship chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
Aaahhhhhh this is like the best fic ever oh my god!
Better If You Didn't Know chapter 14 . 8/29/2015
FIRST THING'S FIRST: I am reading this story between the hours of 11 pm and 6 am. Do you have any idea how hard it is to stifle laughter at the of morning?! And the perfect humor it's everywhere. Its there when they're sad, angry, and/or confused. I can't shake it. It was beautiful. I could ask for more.

SECOND: you kept me up for seven hours. I was on my sleep when I started reading that. I have somewhere to be in 4 hours. So fuck that open house and thank you for the magnificent fan fiction.

THIRD: Saracasm must truly be your only defense because you my friend are too good at it. And thanks for pointing out that Irony moves making everyone its Bitch cause I don't think everyone noticed at first.
Kichou chapter 14 . 8/19/2015
I never read a story where someone finds out their mate loves them by their penis's actions. Lol. Very nice story. I enjoyed reading it.
blackbloodywolf chapter 14 . 8/7/2015