Reviews for His Only Defence
LunarisDraconis chapter 8 . 8/11
so im curious does Derek have a wolf cock or human cock that just so happens to have a knot...anyways i love the way you have made stiles i really like when he has his inner monologues
I liked.
lizzysakura21 chapter 14 . 10/2/2015
Awhhhhh this was a amazing fanfic to bad it ended. Loved it. A lot!
lizzysakura21 chapter 12 . 10/1/2015
QAQ so
ShipseekingShip chapter 4 . 9/11/2015
Oh mY god this is perfect! I love this!
Shipseekingship chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
Aaahhhhhh this is like the best fic ever oh my god!
Better If You Didn't Know chapter 14 . 8/29/2015
FIRST THING'S FIRST: I am reading this story between the hours of 11 pm and 6 am. Do you have any idea how hard it is to stifle laughter at the of morning?! And the perfect humor it's everywhere. Its there when they're sad, angry, and/or confused. I can't shake it. It was beautiful. I could ask for more.

SECOND: you kept me up for seven hours. I was on my sleep when I started reading that. I have somewhere to be in 4 hours. So fuck that open house and thank you for the magnificent fan fiction.

THIRD: Saracasm must truly be your only defense because you my friend are too good at it. And thanks for pointing out that Irony moves making everyone its Bitch cause I don't think everyone noticed at first.
Kichou chapter 14 . 8/19/2015
I never read a story where someone finds out their mate loves them by their penis's actions. Lol. Very nice story. I enjoyed reading it.
blackbloodywolf chapter 14 . 8/7/2015
loved it~
LyckyDycky chapter 14 . 7/22/2015
This was really cute
paula chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
icouldnotstoplaughinglovethistory
Heather chapter 14 . 4/14/2015
Great ending to a great story! I really loved how each chapter was a different way to say no until the last, and that you had them all together. I felt like that really tied it well together. I was a bit skeptical on the AU aspects at first, but you crafted it really well. I can't wait to read more from you!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Awesome start
EccentricFox chapter 14 . 1/23/2015
When I first started reading your story, I was almost immediately hooked. It was fast-paced, engaging and had a great deal of promise. But the further in, the more difficulty I had in continuing to read. I know I'm disagreeing with over 478 other reviewers (on FFnet alone) when I say that while I did actually finish reading your story, I didn't enjoy the experience nearly as much as I had hoped.

It started with the sex. Nothing wrong with it, really; a bit too graphic for my tastes however, undeniably, unquestionably hot and I don't mind reading a bit of smut every now and then. (though there was a hell of a lot of that, which I ended up skimming over) Then followed the over-abundance of phrases like, "the sexy", "the feeling", "cactus werewolf", "sexing up", "android", "Mattcreeper", "werewolf rape", "rape dungeon" etc, etc. The problem wasn't with the words and phrases in and of themselves, but it was the continual use of them, from one paragraph (sometimes one sentence) to the next, which grated on my nerves. It had me rolling my eyes and skipping entire paragraphs just to avoid it. Just to get to the meat of the story, which for me was the rogue werewolf sub-plot and the hunt for him.

I know why you used those phrases and it helped to characterise the narrative to read like Stiles but it felt like overkill and seriously dampened my enjoyment of the story.

You sentences tended to ramble and could have done with more punctuation, especially when Stiles interjected on his own thoughts. Perhaps italicising those sections or maybe using more hyphens to differentiate the main sentence from the aside. I didn't mind the rambliness, but more care with punctuation/formatting would make those sentences easier to follow.

I also had to question Stiles' lack of knowledge. One of his defining character traits is his thirst for knowledge and ability to research. For what reason would he not have more thoroughly acquainted himself with werewolf lore when there was just a large wealth of information out there, especially considering that werewolves were 'out' to society? His (continued) ignorance was maddening and left me wondering why he didn't dose up on Adderall, find the nearest internet connection spend a considerable amount of time finding shit out - being one of his key traits.

On an unrelated note, there was one thing that stood out like a sore thumb and it was when you used the phrase, "revision" mirror. Three times. It is, in fact, called a "rear-vision" or "rear-view" mirror. "Revision" is to look over something a second time (or more). I thought maybe it might have been an Americanism, but the little flag on your profile tells me you're also Australian, so it couldn't be that. That was the only misappropriation that I saw. Overall, your story was very well worded and thankfully had minimal errors, most of which were negligible - I couldn't even tell you where they were, if there were any at all. I don't know if you use a beta - I don't, hence why my writing it often littered with errors - but if you don't then I'm even more impressed.

Despite my criticisms, I still read the story and I liked a lot of what I read and how you presented the narrative to reflect Stiles' inner 'voice' but I stand by what I said; this could be a really, really awesome story with a bit more attention and some revision.
THORina2245 chapter 14 . 1/7/2015
This story has my mind blown and I'm not sure if I can be fixed because holy shit was this good ...I love the ending and the way you tied it with the title and the chapter names and freaking everything x
Seriously thank you, had me laughing an smiling so Damn much x