Reviews for The legend of Akashi
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 28 . 9/4/2013
Awesome ending! I'm so looking forward to see what's Akashi's next adventure! Love it when Musaki and the others battled Daisuke! And...am I sensing that Ryomu's pregnant?

This is definitely gonna be a huge third installment of Akashi's story! Looking forward! And let me know if you need cool ideas!

-AniUniverse '05

Musaki: Daisuke's alive?! How?

Arizona: Next story...we'll kick Daisuke's butt again! And this time...no mercy.
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 28 . 9/4/2013
Excellent, I loved ever moment of this story. It was vary exciting to see Takami and Akashi working together in this. I hope to see him and the others in the next one for Akami's era. Specking of which, if possible I might allow you to use another Oc of mines. Takami and Laylas daughter. Send me a Pm and I'll give you the details. Until the story, later. :)
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 27 . 8/9/2013
Okay...this is gonna be awesome! It's like the kung-fu version of the 'Avengers'! Only 20 times more action! Looking forward to the last chapter!

-AniUniverse '05

Musaki, Arizona, Max, Sage, Oak Sung, Yow-Ni, Mako and sons: Let's make every second worth it!
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 27 . 8/8/2013
Ah man, this is going to be great. Its Akashi's time to really shine! Kick his butt Akashi!

Takami: Don't slip up, concentrate! And if you do, I'll be there to back you up okay. We're a team after all. We'll be waiting for you.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 26 . 8/8/2013
Whoa...this is super awesome! More half of the Hazards meet Akashi for the first time. Ryomu and Daisuke are gonna get what's coming to them! BRING ON PART 2! WHOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOO!

-AniUniverse '05

Musaki: Faith, Akashi's not so bad once you get to know him. We'll kick insane butt!

Arizona: That's right! We will do everything we can to save the Valley and protect the ones we care about.

Max: What they said.

Sage: Make room for the streetfighter here!

Musaki, Max and Arizona: Seriously?
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 25 . 8/7/2013
That was so cool! It's awesome for Akashi and Ryosuke to go back being friends again and Akami is born. Sweet! Can't wait to see what happens next!

-AniUniverse '05

Musaki: Congratulations for Akashi and Miyo for having their first child!

Arizona: You guys are gonna be awesome parents. I know it.

Max: You two are gonna be a great mom and dad!
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 25 . 8/6/2013
So the struggle is finally over. Ryosuke is back over to the good side, Akashi and Miyo have their new born daughter, and everyone is at peace...for now. Until the next chapter. :)
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 24 . 6/22/2013
Ryo: I use to be in the position as Ryosuke, blinded and can only see darkness, until Takami cought up with me and helped me see clearly. Even the smallest ray of light ought reach his eyes. Akashi, don't stop trying, do whatever you can to help Ryosuke and bring him home! We're all counting.
TheOC'sAristocracy chapter 24 . 6/20/2013
Packed with drama once again! Very exciting!
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 24 . 6/17/2013
Whoa...that was freaking awesome! From Akashi's 21'st birthday to a huge battle! I am so glad I waited so patiently for this to happen...especially when Musaki did the unpredictable moves to take down this chick. (rubs hands for anticipation) Bring on da battle!

-AniUniverse '05

Musaki: That girl should learn not to mess with a Bushido-Akio. (runs to find Akashi) I'm coming, friend. Just hang on.

Arizona: (wakes up, groaning) Akashi...

Max: (looks at the sky) Please come home, Musaki...Arizona. Please come back. (tears in his eyes falling down)
TheOC'sAristocracy chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
And that ladies and gentlemen, is how you create a spectacular chapter.
*Cheers from crowd*
Seriously man, that was awesome! Loved it! And I apologize for not reviewing sooner, but life does that...
But anyway, great work, and I'll review sooner next time!
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 23 . 4/7/2013
Ha, Takami and Ryo got out of the ragging females scott free. I'm surprised Ryo didn't get chased. I see a fatherly connection between Akashi and Until the next chapter.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 23 . 4/7/2013
I hope Akashi will get his friend back! Looking forward to the new chapter!

And BTW:

AniUniverse, Musaki, Arizona and Max: HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, AKASHI!

Arizona: An early birthday wish for ya!

Musaki: Hope you enjoy it! Hopefully, we'll be invited!

Max: Yeah! Hope you have a good one!
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 22 . 4/3/2013
Sorry for being so late, been busy with projects at school. Awesome, Akashi became a offical master. Thats great, unti the next chapter bro, peace.

-Spiritual XIII
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 22 . 3/30/2013
That was awesome! Akashi being an official master! I can't wait to see what else happens next!

-AniUniverse '05

Musaki: Congrats on being an official master, Akashi! You have definitely graduated! Let's hope you keep your maturity level. (chuckles)

Arizona: I'm proud of ya, Kashi! I know you'll do great as a master!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »