Reviews for The Scientific Revolution
piruriez chapter 20 . 2/22/2013
I really like how you're portraying the characters, especially Flan(I Am Flan-fan!), it makes me look forword to her KYUU-ing a bunch of things, well I hope that'll happen, anyways, your formatting is good, especially like how you're giving the feeling of regret in Dow(?), some possible foreshadowing, all in all, you doing good.
Dead Turtle chapter 20 . 2/16/2013
Wow, you took so long to update that I've forgotten this fic even existed.

Well, we'll see if this will get good soon as you say when the next update arrives.
Lord Mehtul Bawkes chapter 17 . 10/16/2012
THOSE BASTARDS! THEY GOT FLANDRE!

Looks great so far, keep it up!
Game2002 chapter 16 . 10/7/2012
So there are PC-98 characters in this story. Looking forward to possibly see more!
Game2002 chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
You know, if Rikako is in this story, it makes me wonder which side she will take, considering that she values science over magic.
FeeptheNinja chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
This. Is. Too. Much. Awesome.

also, nice Wheatley Song reference XD

This whole /thing/ reminds me of Portal. AND WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU MIX PORTAL EPICNESS WITH TOUHOU EPICNESS?!

answer: TOO MUCH EPIC TO BE CONTAINED.
Game2002 chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
Nice story! Seeing how people like to say that Touhou characters are very powerful and omnipotent, it's always nice to see stories where the latter go up against tough enemies.

Keep the good work!

God bless you!
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Another great chapter. I've been starting to doubt how much power can these invaders really have. It was just so powerful but hey, there better be a restriction of some sort. Anyway, this Power, I guess they'll need Nitori to defeat this person.

Nothing a good home made EMP Grenade can damage. But then again, I doubt that would really work
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Oh man even Suwako. I'm feeling down now. I hope they get better.

But Router seemed nice enough. You're not a bad writer! I'd say you're a good one!
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Oh man... Oh man this is bad... Oh man, how can they fight if their very magic is not even taking effect against them! How!? Even Master Spark didn't! Even if they do use physical attacks, I doubt cyborg armor would allow them to harm these cyborgs.

I guess if you use magic too much and you're a Stage 3 boss that could take on armies, you're no match for magic immune robots no matter what. Even if you face them 3 vs 1.

Patchy!? They disintegrated Patchy!? WHY!? v

Oh man. I'm not liking this... But that's what makes me like this fic more! How will Gensokyou fight back? Will they defeat the scientific enemies with physical capabilities?
You better make this have a good ending! If this ends like that Mima possessed Meiling fic (Which was a very good fic and had a good ending despite it being a downer one), then I would forever dislike you!

But seriously, I look forward to this fic! The battle between science and magic
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Usually I don't like ocs unless they have villainous reasons to fight. But I don't like ocs that are on the good side and takes too much glory from the main franchise. But this fic is pretty good. I'm faving this and will be reading this.

Go show them your power Marisa! Eat Master Spark! Show them that Magic is superior compared to Science!
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
You got my interest!
Lord Mehtul Bawkes chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
You're back!

I thought you said something about cleaning up taking months and years? Ah, well, at least we got something.

One thing that I should have said is that your structure mistakes is not that major, seeing how this is your first time after all. In fact, your writing should improve the more you write. And you would notice it that it happens unconsciously! Just keep doing it!

Now to the actual review.

Your story definitely has quite a buildup. The most powerful in Gensokyo kidnapped?! Thats very worrying indeed. I will see how you will live up to this build up that you have created!

And one of the things that I am really interested in is the metal surface. What is its purpose?is it a energy source? Or is it placed there just to piss Yuuka off should she ever see it?

Keep doing your work! You have a reader that will keep coming back for more here! Even if he doesn't show it!
BlueRibbon118 chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
I consider myself pro-technology, but I don't think I follow the techies' (or Power's, as the case may turn out) anti-magic cause. However, I do wonder if it is possible for the two concepts to co-exist? (Well, I suppose they can, what with the Lunarians and all)

Power sounds like it'll be a difficult opponent, if the girl's words are to be believed. After all, how does one kill something with no physical form?

Looking forward to seeing more.
Dead Turtle chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
For the sake of being the Devil's Advocate, I'm cheering for the science side in this story.