Reviews for Wasted Energy
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I swear Chitanda is such a tease! She's always bending over tables and fixing her face mere inches from his to peer at him with those inquisitive eyes. I don't fault Houtarou at all here; he's the VICTIM. Lol!
glowingXembers chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I really liked this. great job, poo Houtarou, I wish they would just end up together already! I love this pairing too :)
BeesBee chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Phew.. *fans hand in front of face* .. Is it getting hot in here? Sure is hot. Damn, someone open a window or something ()Heh heh..
Satou chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Nice fap-fic :]
Kashito-Yamimoto chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
AAAWWWEEEESSSSOOOOMMMMEEEEEE ...
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
this is so great omg!
Sarah-Katherine chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Love it! I love this pairing too! There is just not enough fic. on them! I just got finished with the latest episode, so this hit the spot! LOL.
toriinn chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Phoebiie chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Finally...some smut here!

*wrong*

Its so goooooood. love your writing style. Thank you so much for writing this story :D

Poor Houtarou... I understand his feeling though, it was really him getting angry since it against his motto at the middle of the story lol
PrincessChii chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
omg, smut. oh, you know everyone was waiting for Hyouka smut, okay. AND THANK YOU FOR DELIVERING BECAUSE OH OREKI, YOU'VE GOT IT SO BAD FOR HER. wonderful descriptions, though (delicious)- and the fact that he's trying to be angry at her in the middle of his session is just.. so him, lolol. I enjoyed this. I WANT MORE. crying- I love this pairing too; it almost hurts, hnggg.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
OH MY GOD SMUT. IT'S SMUT
this was fantastic I am squirming
behoimi chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Heh, this deserves a sequel... Chitanda may not be as innocent as she looks!
Kia chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh, goodness. You really have a talent for painting such a vivid picture with very little dialogue, and I'm personally fond of Houtarou losing his composure and being well aware of it, just like the way Chitanda flusters him. Thank you so much for this gem, and if you'd be willing to write more for them, I'd be more than happy to enjoy it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012