Reviews for Lost Amongst the Wind
ceeloblue chapter 21 . 3/13
Hi! So I have been a huge fan of Snow-walker ever since I first came across the book at the public library years ago. I'm currently a college student, but the kid in me that loves fantasy and romance clearly hasn't died. You're writing is fantastic, the plot is captivating, and you are totally fulfilling what I wanted so badly from Snow-walker the romance between Kari and Jessa. I knew I couldn't be the only one who felt that these two should've been a couple. Anyways, I'm just rambling now. I love you're story and I really really hope to see an update soon. I look forward to you're newest chapter, you are an excellent writer and I immensely enjoyed reading your fanfic in one sitting. :P
Jennie chapter 21 . 1/12
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Forgive my poor vocabulary but god what I've been waiting for this chapter! Have been inside and looked to this wonderful story now and then. and guess that I was happy when I saw an update!
You really know how to grab your readers and keep them. I just love this chapter! Giggles like a little school girl, even though I really knew what it would be about. (thanks to your little sneak-peak ..) )

I hope everything has dissolved and you have time because I'm really looking forward to a new chapter. no stress but this is like a drug! a wonderful but harmless drug.

I find your way to write very intense. I really feel that I am in the story. However, like a little shadow, yet always nearby.

Continue with your wonderful writing because I will be there to the end!

as always; best wishes!
Jennie chapter 20 . 12/10/2013
Hi!
How is my favorite author doing? Just dropped by to check :)
Just wondering if you are going to update an amazing chapter before christmas? -
I am REALLY looking forward to Karis confession!

Best wishes!
Dreaming of Blue chapter 20 . 11/5/2013
Wonderful story. I am so glad to have found this rare gem.
jennie chapter 20 . 10/19/2013
The thing is.. I loved this chapter. But right now I can't get any words down.

Because I can't get this silly smile of my face.

Your sneak peak on the next chapter was all I needed. I promise that I will give you the review you deserve but right now I'm just gonna lay down with my silly smile and wait for the next thrilling chapter!

Always with the best wishes in mind!
Elcarim-Soberian-1222 chapter 20 . 10/1/2013
yay! an update! i have been waiting for a while. and just today i was thinking about this story. cant wait for the next chapter.
Jennie chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
Just wondering how my favorite author is doing.
I do not mean to rush you in any way, I just really want to see an update on my most favorite story!

Best wishes as always!
Jennie chapter 19 . 8/15/2013
Its wierd. I posted 2 review to your 2 new chapters but they seems to be missing. Maybe I pushed the wrong button or something?
Anyway! Two more lovely chapters to read. And as always you write like you have never done anything else.

I liked the new way of writing. But I must say that I love the loooong chapters. )

Really wish to see another update soon!
and as always; the very best wishes to you!
Jennie chapter 17 . 7/23/2013
Just sending some cheers to you and your story! I hope everything is allright with you!
Bansaii! Bansaii! BANSAIIII!
Jennie chapter 17 . 6/20/2013
oh my! )

I have been without internet and phone for almost 3 weeks! And I must say to see such a glorious chapter is just what I needed! AND 2 other stories as a bonus!

It has been a long time since I last read about Jessa! But this certanly did it!
Im not really good with fancy english words, so I just have to say the same again and again. Incredible, lovely, amazing and everything in between!

Really like to see more! And I am once again thrilled to see that others have found your story!

Best wishes!
SoSoCuteBunny chapter 17 . 6/16/2013
this is so wonderful! your characterization seems so perfect, and this seems like it could be just a continuation of the actual books its so on point... please continue to write beautifully!
DeadlyWolfQueen chapter 16 . 5/17/2013
I must say, this story is absolutely exciting. I love the amount of detail and the well planned plots. I admire the way you write thoughts and feelings, not missing a beat with they way things moved along and how some reacted. Please c
Jennie chapter 16 . 5/9/2013
Omg omg omg omg omg...
Tihi. I'm giggling like a silly schoolgirl.
Again you hit me with an amazing chapter!
Jesus, where do you find the words that became this lovely story?
I'm happy that you like my rewievs. Only wish I could give you more. And I really hope, for the sake of my heart and mind, that you will finish this beautiful story of yours.
Even if your inspiration is somewhat slow for time to time. I am willing to wait.
Although I am sincerely overjoyed everytime I see an update :)

I am still wishing you the best of luck and tea!
Your great admirer Jennie
jennie chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
I just read your story from start to end once again.
It is a utter bliss I tell you! Really wish to see an update soon :)

Best wishes and pushing
Jennie chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
...
I don't have any words that could discribe this.
I don't even know where to look! It's simply AMAZING!
I can't even begin to give you all the credit that you deserve! 2 amazing chapters to read and the plot is getting more and more capturing.
I just can't wait for what is gonna happend next!
Please please please! You must update very soon again!
The best wishes for you! (And kari ;) )