Reviews for Lost Amongst the Wind
Jennie chapter 22 . 1/13
New year, new hope.
New chapter?
Jennie chapter 22 . 10/22/2014
Still not giving up! Your story is really marvelous! Please continue it.

Jennie chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
I'm still not giving up! Still hoping to see an update!

Best wishes
Jennie
snowypeaks chapter 22 . 8/4/2014
Oooooh a cliffhanger! This is a great story so far, you've done a great job with the writing...Kari sort of reminds me of Elsa from Frozen. I hope you aren't finished writing yet because I really need to know what happens next! Awesome job ;)
jennie chapter 22 . 6/27/2014
I'm just here to say;
Please don't stop writing your wonderful story!
I really want to see and read the end of it!

Ha chapter 22 . 6/5/2014
oooh Kari is losing control! i have been reading this for a while, and you've done it so well! thank your o much for contributing this wonderful story!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/11/2014
Oh my god this is the best thing I have ever read and you need to continue it or I'm going to die! What happens! I can't live with not knowing!
Jennie chapter 22 . 5/7/2014
What is this? I think this is the second or third time that my review was not posted?! I must say that I am a bit dissapointed!
Well enough said about that! Since my last review was lost I guess I have to write a new one!

As always you find a way to amaze me! By the look of it, you are just writing about one single and simple part! And yet you write it so skillfully that you have your readers full attention! Poor Kari! I cant even start to understand how he feel... He had just recently found out his own feeling for jessa! And now this?! But I know that he (you) will come again and make a happy ending!

As always I wish you the best of luck! And I leave a wish for an update very soon!

/jennie
ceeloblue chapter 21 . 3/13/2014
Hi! So I have been a huge fan of Snow-walker ever since I first came across the book at the public library years ago. I'm currently a college student, but the kid in me that loves fantasy and romance clearly hasn't died. You're writing is fantastic, the plot is captivating, and you are totally fulfilling what I wanted so badly from Snow-walker the romance between Kari and Jessa. I knew I couldn't be the only one who felt that these two should've been a couple. Anyways, I'm just rambling now. I love you're story and I really really hope to see an update soon. I look forward to you're newest chapter, you are an excellent writer and I immensely enjoyed reading your fanfic in one sitting. :P
Jennie chapter 21 . 1/12/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Forgive my poor vocabulary but god what I've been waiting for this chapter! Have been inside and looked to this wonderful story now and then. and guess that I was happy when I saw an update!
You really know how to grab your readers and keep them. I just love this chapter! Giggles like a little school girl, even though I really knew what it would be about. (thanks to your little sneak-peak ..) )

I hope everything has dissolved and you have time because I'm really looking forward to a new chapter. no stress but this is like a drug! a wonderful but harmless drug.

I find your way to write very intense. I really feel that I am in the story. However, like a little shadow, yet always nearby.

Continue with your wonderful writing because I will be there to the end!

as always; best wishes!
Jennie chapter 20 . 12/10/2013
Hi!
How is my favorite author doing? Just dropped by to check :)
Just wondering if you are going to update an amazing chapter before christmas? -
I am REALLY looking forward to Karis confession!

Dreaming of Blue chapter 20 . 11/5/2013
Wonderful story. I am so glad to have found this rare gem.
jennie chapter 20 . 10/19/2013
The thing is.. I loved this chapter. But right now I can't get any words down.

Because I can't get this silly smile of my face.

Your sneak peak on the next chapter was all I needed. I promise that I will give you the review you deserve but right now I'm just gonna lay down with my silly smile and wait for the next thrilling chapter!

Always with the best wishes in mind!
Elcarim-Soberian-1222 chapter 20 . 10/1/2013
yay! an update! i have been waiting for a while. and just today i was thinking about this story. cant wait for the next chapter.
Jennie chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
Just wondering how my favorite author is doing.
I do not mean to rush you in any way, I just really want to see an update on my most favorite story!

Best wishes as always!