Reviews for Wanted: Responsible Adult
AHAHAHAHAAAAA that was great xD
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
Is Friar Lawrence a wizard or a Squib? He knows about the Draught? Insensitivity abounds.
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Ah... I remember having so much fun joking about Romeo and Juliet. Jokes about Romeo liking underage girls... and Friar Lawrence was always high on the herbs he picked. "Hey... Juliet... you should, like totally drink this stuff. It's like, SO potent... You'll be out for like, a whole day..."
The Little Chibi chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
This is the best parody of Romeo and Juliet I've ever read. And a surprise not-dying ending! It must be Christmas. Wait... Nope. Not Christmas. Oh well. Still a brilliant story.
WhoNeedsReality chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
I cried real actual tears of laughter!
WhoNeedsReality chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
HAHAHA! This is probably the funniest fic I have ever read! I love how it's adapted almost word for word from the play! XD
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
I'd love some sort of continuation. The publics reaction, the actual weding, Juliette and Benvolio getting to know each other , anything. But a good author knows where to end it I guess
iharasu chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Lord Capulet *is* a good parent . . .
iharasu chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Someone who understands Romeo and Juliet, and still thinks it's stupid . . .
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
First of all, that is the most hysterical thing I've read in a LONG time. I was in literal tears at several different parts.

Secondly (besides Lord Capulet and the ending) that was THE most accurate re-telling of the story EVER. I'm of the opinion that pointing out the ridiculousness of blood feuds and teenage "love" was the entire point of the play, we just get distracted by the pretty wording.

Thirdly, the idea of your Benvolio and Juliet getting married makes me cackle. The only two (semi) sane people in the City. Either they'll turn the city around, or turn to heavy drinking. Or both.

If I ever teach RJ, I'd be VERY tempted to require my students to read this.
Jenny Flint chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
I totally want to see this on stage.
my aesthetic is peanut butter chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Ha! This is such a funny adaption! :D
K chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Love it, it's gold. Can we have a sequal
PeacockBlue chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
love it! laughed so much at this, I'll never be able to look at my copy of RJ the same way again!
Deathnoteuser chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Biting one's thumb in that time was supposed to be some sort of "heinous" insult. Loving this so far.