Reviews for A Strange New World
Russ chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Well that was... Special. To bad you have all the lane pairings wrong for the meta. Ww top and not in the jungle? Blitz not supporting bot and a Jayce ezreal kill lane. The team comp is just awful
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
The sgt seems to know an awful lot that would normally scare the crap out of most people.

Let me explain, how did he know he would see blitz later? And also from earlier the summonses didn't have to do much explaining. I mean he instantly knew what being a champion meant.

They didn't even tell him the purpose of the games. Please add much more detail and explain the whole thing too him.
RebelliousElite chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
I do like the plot so far. But you REALLY need to proofread and study up on independent/dependent clauses. Also, you should watch out for run-on sentences. There are plenty of typos as well, which I'd be more than happy than to point them all out, but I'm using a small iPod with a touch-screen keyboard. So yeah.

But, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Epic Gamer chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
Dude I love oc that he was WWII and by look of the story so far u did shitstorm of epicness and I see it not a ocxsomething that good shofar u did good

Add me on lol it JohnnyTheEpic
Corrupt Vox chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
I was really enjoying this, if you ever have the time, please update it :D
Funkduder chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
It's not "Minions spawn in 30 seconds."
It's "Thirty Seconds until Minions spawn." XD
Funkduder chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Is it strange that I fee like there should be much more resistance here? I don't know how the soldiers are tamed to act, but in his situation, I would be pointing a gun to the face of the announcer - panicked, confused, and as desperate as you make him out to be. I guess the violent nature might be seen later on, or it wasn't meant to be. It shall soon be known...
The Glorious Executioner chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
I don't always leave reviews, but when I do, they are short!

Haha, I had to. Anyways, I think it's pretty good so far. The length could use work, but hey, i write short chapters myself, so that's a hypocritical thing to say. I really don't have much to nitpick at you about. Just update whenever possible.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
O_O this guy's kit is so OP.

Just being a tanky AD carry is enough to make him really strong (see Graves).

3 second fear (GOOD LUCK TRYING TO KILL THIS GUY IN TEAMFIGHTS)

Range buff: I mean...damn. Even if he has the worst range in the game of ranged champs (425), with this up, he has the same range as twitch with his ultimate up.

His ultimate...DAT GLOBAL PRESENCE.

His W would be worthless in teamfights though, unless the knockup has a huge duration. ADCs do NOT want to be in the thick of teamfights.
pleaserightmore chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Awesomeeeeee. More...
ChangarangBass chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Sorry accedentally sent. :p anyway anthony has like a alister wq in one skill, a corki e, giant attack speed steriod and a karthus ult lol. And sounds like he will scale very well. I wonder what the ratios are. Keep up the good work. I hope his scaling is low :p or he could be really powerfull. Continue writing this story! And update soon!
ChangarangBass chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Lol this dude seems pretty op. 3 second fear? Thats really l
Kevin Flynn CEO chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
There have been many Champions who have come from different dimensions (The Void?)

Plus, the 101st Champion is going to be Zyra, a super-sexy Jungle/Mid/AP/Top Poison Ivy-esque Champion.

Just a few technicalities.