Reviews for The Fabric of Fate
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 2/19
This is the most beautiful and romantic red story I have read... it is really amazing and well written.
I'm jealous of her too! But it is a great couple.
Fantastic story.
Keep writing.
Aurora
Enezrel chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This brought tears to my eyes... Thank you for writing this. I'm going to go home right now and give my mother a hug. Thank you. Your amazing.
SatoshiKyu chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
[quote]He waited patiently for my first move, thick trails of electricity crackling over his face from Pikachu's restless charge. Finally peeling my tongue from the top of my mouth, I forced out, "Banette, Shadow Ball."[/quote]

Starting off the battle with an attack that doesn't work on Snorlax. No wonder Lance beat her!
the devilsatan chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Brilliant. You are a good writer
Mercedes Wolfcry chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
D: i cried again
the Red King chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Have to say have't read a fic that could absorb me so much in a long time. To be the best is to be alone good thing Red found Copy. Now He can be the best and still have someone at his side. How about you make a short chapter about Copy and Red meeting the rest of the Champions in the World Tournament? That will be so fun to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is excellent, only 5 reviews!
Quite touching, and intense, I loved it.
asteriaphoebe chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
kyaaa cute! I'mm blushing uncontrollably _
CrossroadxOFxVesper chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Whoo, that was...intense. Really powerful emotionally, and overall just really good.

You found quite the battering ram for your writers' block. _

I have little to say other than this piece has left me near speechless. Excellent work.

Until next time!

Very Respectfully,

Vesper
Draconic-Master chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Even though I find this pairing strange and usually don't read a LOT from this section, I have to admit this story was strange but very intriguing and quite good I think. I enjoyed reading it very much.
AmazinMotors chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Always amazing stories. Keep it up.
Manga-fan-99 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
nice story! this must have taken you forever to write!

Manga-fan-99