Reviews for Rosea Canis
serpiente marina chapter 22 . 9/15
oye me parece que el final fue muy cortante la verdad
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 8/2
Are you going to be making a sequel for this where Bella comes into the story, not that I like Bella.
Little hard to read when you switch languages.
bookworm51485 chapter 4 . 4/3
You know I think I almost would prefer it if this was a Hermione bashing story so we'd not have to see much of her. Your Hermione is severely and amazingly obnoxious.
Angel chapter 16 . 1/11
Oh my god I was just like wtf oh my freckled Jesus.
Lost Words of the Past chapter 16 . 11/29/2014
It's past april second remove the chapter already!
mmichelle97219 chapter 16 . 11/16/2014
I was with ya until this chapter I am not reading any more.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/16/2014
This crossover is all over the place !

The Crimson Mage.
jallison099 chapter 21 . 11/14/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter coming up love it
SystematicChaos95 chapter 16 . 10/29/2014
Jerk! I didn't see the chapter title and thought I was going dyslexic
somehow still hilarious
LoveableOkie chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
So hermione can force harry to go to school, but lord forbid if she does anything she doesn't want to.
LoveableOkie chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
Hermione is a bitch in this
LoveableOkie chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Why is she forcing him to go to school? Revenge? Plus he has no formal muggle education, how will he know anything they are learning?
Guest chapter 16 . 8/31/2014
Alexis Rinaldi chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
Ok...hope your beta works out. You really should take a look at story flow and how you can make your story (s) better. Because, frankly, the plot was cute but there was no character building. You need to re-think how to build your story line to make it interesting for the reader. I agree - you should always write for yourself first and foremost - but when you choose to post anything on the web, then you are opening yourself and your stories up to other readers. And quite honestly - this ending wasn't an ending.

I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but if you are going to be serious about your writing then you really should look at how to build a beginning, middle, and end.