Reviews for Rosea Canis
Angel chapter 16 . 1/11
Oh my god I was just like wtf oh my freckled Jesus.
amazon Pen chapter 16 . 11/29/2014
It's past april second remove the chapter already!
mmichelle97219 chapter 16 . 11/16/2014
I was with ya until this chapter I am not reading any more.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/16/2014
This crossover is all over the place !

The Crimson Mage.
jallison099 chapter 21 . 11/14/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter coming up love it
SystematicChaos95 chapter 16 . 10/29/2014
Jerk! I didn't see the chapter title and thought I was going dyslexic
somehow still hilarious
LoveableOkie chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
So hermione can force harry to go to school, but lord forbid if she does anything she doesn't want to.
LoveableOkie chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
Hermione is a bitch in this
LoveableOkie chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Why is she forcing him to go to school? Revenge? Plus he has no formal muggle education, how will he know anything they are learning?
Guest chapter 16 . 8/31/2014
WTF I TRANSLATED THIS IN GOOGLE TRANSLATE! IT WAS CRAZY! WTC MAN!
Alexis Rinaldi chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
Ok...hope your beta works out. You really should take a look at story flow and how you can make your story (s) better. Because, frankly, the plot was cute but there was no character building. You need to re-think how to build your story line to make it interesting for the reader. I agree - you should always write for yourself first and foremost - but when you choose to post anything on the web, then you are opening yourself and your stories up to other readers. And quite honestly - this ending wasn't an ending.

I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but if you are going to be serious about your writing then you really should look at how to build a beginning, middle, and end.
Alexis
Silver-Green Rain chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
Wonderful story, but a slightly irritating ending. Please add more when you have the time.

Thank you.

SGR
Love Faith Embers chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
This isn't finished! :( How could you leave it at that?! *cries*
Mukuro234 chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
Hehe this is an awesome fic :)
jgood27 chapter 20 . 7/27/2014
Love this story and can't wait to read more