Reviews for Full Disclosures
always-never-obviously chapter 1 . 7/22
John is such an angry little hedgehog
DarlingSupreme chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I love the dialogue! Spot on John & Sherlock. That nonchalant nibbling of John's toast at the end is genius! Perfectly played. More please!
TempduLoupe chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Baring-Gould? Please tell me we're going to get a baby Nero short 3
floratang chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Very good story, I want Irene and Sherlock could have children, always think about that what it could be like for Irene and Sherlock children.
baltic girl chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I love this so much. I love the idea that the baby is planned. Please more; I know Sui Generis has a different story and timeline, but please flesh out this one as well. Bloody marvellous.
ALollie chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I love this. I really enjoy your writing and I am looking forward to the continuation of this. I believe it's Sui Generis? Can't wait!
Kheyra Amidala Skywalker chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I really love it! I like the way you developed the relationship between Sherlok and Irene, and it was very funny to read about Jonh's reaction!
AthanRG chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Wow, I really liked this! Though it feels quite ironic, considering Sui Generis, but I like the implications of this story very much. No offense in regards of your other story, which is absolutely brilliant, but since the general idea is that Irene's pregnancy is the result of an accident, is actually interesting to read something that could potentially lead to the entire opposite. I loved how you managed to pop the idea into Sherlock's mind and how he and Irene, much to their chagrin, actually discuss the possibility. And I personally liked that, though the end of their talk would seem to indicate otherwise, the matter isn't exactly closed...

One of the things I enjoyed the most about this was the dialogue. As unusual as the conversations are, you kept their voices flowing in such the show's style - dramatic, absolutely well phrased and just with that touch of humor. It isn't hard to imagine this as part of an actual episode ;)

And last but not least - you just melted my heart with your most direct approaches of Sherlock's feelings towards Irene. If 'He was also unquestionably in love with her...' wasn't enough, I certainly loved it when John questioned him about it. There can't be a better answer than 'She is The Woman.'

Totally loved it!
Sara Dobie Bauer chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Loved it, of course. You have an outstanding handle on how Sherlock and Irene converse. And the thought of them having a child! ACK! Would be a cute kid, though :) Really enjoyed this!
Infame chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Absolutely loved this!

It was such an interesting character study.

I guess it could be considered a bit out of character, but I think you did an awesome job of making it seem really organic and make the progression seem really natural.

I loved both the conversations. The John one was fun, especially. Although I feel a bit bad for him! lol

Thanks for posting :)
leiasky chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Brilliant interactions. Would love to see more about the parenting concept between the two of them.
LoeyDinh chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I couldn't help laughing when Sherlock suddenly tossed his idea around that frankly. And John's expression was priceless :)) Best DVD extra ever! Btw, I'm also wondering if you would write about her "comeback". I think it could be an interesting one
SantaVica chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Hey, I have read your previous story and I enjoyed this one just as much. Congratulations on developing your own part of the Sherlock Universe. Love, Santavica
Galleon Eye chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
LOVED this! If you ever have the time would you consider making it multi-chapter? I think it would be great!
ladytokyo chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Interesting But fail to see why John would be upset if his friend thinking about having a family.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »