Reviews for Hufflepuff's Metamorphmagi
BlueWolfen chapter 3 . 3/4
Can you continue with the story, please?
I love the story so far and I did not find Dark Badger by AJ3kyll
as I think she/he deleted the story.
Yaw613 chapter 3 . 3/3
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
Update soon please I love this I would hate to see if stop, plus from what I have seen so far then your story is a one of a kind
HH chapter 2 . 1/25
Is Harry trying to look like Loki?
hogwartsfan1 chapter 3 . 1/23
Do try and finish this story. There aer not enough good tonks stories out here.
FireRebel chapter 2 . 1/12
Ahhh. As I mentioned in my previous review I've read this several times before and (perhaps hypocritically) I am disappointed you didn't continue. I get it sometimes inspiration just fades but I think this has a better start than a lot of other complete stories. Regardless an interesting look into what could have been. Compliments to what is written. I enjoy cute little Harry copying Tonks and learning his new abilities. I also like the Hat's analysis on the house he belongs in. I think that's about it. I hopefully can post this review bc I know I have reviewed in the past and only allows one review per chapter...(Ch 3 denied. Let's try 2)
TweakyGhostLover chapter 3 . 11/21/2016
YASSS GO TONKS STAY INDEPENDANT
TweakyGhostLover chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
AWWW TONKS HE COPIES YOU THATS ADORABLE I LOVE THIS lol older girls
Nice look harry
Awww Dora he trust you
TweakyGhostLover chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Aww Harry AWWW TONKS LOL mine XDi
Awww he can't control his transformations
Awww go TONKS aawwww he's shy AWWW HES HIDING IN HER HAIR AWWW HES RELAXING CUTENESS OVERLOAD!
hunzbookwyrm chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
it's great, would love to see more
hunzbookwyrm chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
it's great
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
love it
darthvader042 chapter 3 . 5/12/2016
this story is sooooooooooo good plz update
Doomsdayvirus1 chapter 3 . 3/4/2016
I would love to see more of this fic please update
matthunt101 chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
Love this story so far! Hope you update again soon! Keep up the excellent work! :)