Reviews for Save My Heart
Mj480 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
one word : BEAUTIFUL

i like your fiction
it so deep and sentiment one, it so ronantic
the lyrics ( if that's what it called) omg i really like it you fitted it well

i like also the way how blend their charateristics
its perfect

i really enjoy reading this

keep it up the good work :)
ManabexTsubasa444 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This is so beautiful! I had tears in my eyes the whole time, I loved the ending!
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I'm so glad I found this fic, it's a treasure.

A couple of small things: You say "sooth" instead of "soothe" in one place. You have "his" repeated a couple of times in a row when Usui's sick. I know you deliberately use repetition in a few places in here and it's very effective, but there were a couple of other places where I wasn't sure it it was intentional or a mistake (for instance, the stuff about other guys calling her Demon Prez and him not conforming to other's ideas). There were a couple of other typos or incidents of misplaced punctuation, but they were small. I hope you'll correct them, though, because this story is so fabulous that it would be a shame for something like that to detract from the mood and enjoyment of it.

This story was so incredibly beautiful that it made my heart absolutely melt. I loved it so much. The idea of it was so sweet, and I loved that Usui told her he was saving his heart for her and how her response changed each time as he started to win her over. I love all the things he noticed and understood about her and how he could hear the words she wasn't able to say. Most of all, I love his patient, faithful, loving, fearless heart and his determination to give it only to her. You did a beautiful job of capturing their relationship and especially of capturing what is so wonderful about Usui and why we all love him so much. I love how you brought them to a place at the end where she was able to accept, and even ask for his heart, and his patience paid off. The ring that symbolized his heart was really cool, too.

Were the lyrics throughout this from a song or did you just create them for this story? They fit really well.

All in all, this story was like one big, happy, warm hug. I loved it for that, but it was also unexpectedly deep. Really, just beautifully done. I sincerely hope you'll write more fic for this fandom (especially Usui/Misaki). Such a romantic and wonderful story. I'm adding it to my favorites.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
SO ADORABLE!
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This was absolutely perfect! Oh wow the wording and detail! Gosh all the sentiments it's all just too much!
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Author-san,
*sniff, sniff* *wipes away happy, touched tears* It's so... awesome, how he waited for her, and persevered, and AGH! I. Loved. It. Like wow.

Thank you so much for sharing your work, and may God bless you in this new year,

Meiyo
KonohasBlackReaper chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
One word: AWESOME!
Continue with this fandom, rest assured, you'll have at least me as a reader. :-)
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
that was too sweet!
DragonSecretKeeper chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Omigosh this is soooooo romantic.
lilo chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
IT SHOULD HAVE more conversation less thoughts but its GREAT!
NanaLoveChel chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I like this fic a lot. It very creative, and well written. _ Even brought tears to my eyes. So sweet! 3
Lety Lee chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Very very beautiful story. Nice done!
Fena1980 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
That was soooo sweet! I absolutely love it! Usui is so wonderful, he and Misaki make such a cute couple. Though I have to admit I want to shake her sometimes, but if she were any other way he wouldnt love her so much. You matched their characteristics perfectly! Great job!
cestlaverite chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed the story. I loved your style of writing too! Though honestly, I skipped the repeated parts. I especially liked the end. Overall, it is a pretty good story. Keep writing!
iGuessImDreaminAgain19 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012