Reviews for Coming Home
KikoTsukinamura chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Do you think I could use some of your idea for my story? I don't mean to rip you off or anything, I've just been brain-dead lately and I'm working on my Vantascest Moirail story, so I'm really in the gutter right ow. I'd really appreciate it you let me. I'll make sure to credit you if you let me! But, if you don't want me to, I get it. Not many authors want their ideas taken from them...I mean, even I wouldn't want that, but still...
KikoTsukinamura chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
OOOOHHH! I finally get the characters in your other story. This is really helpful. :P I'm such a derp.
KikoTsukinamura chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Ha ha ha. I like that last bit.
Also, did you take Andrew Hussie's God Tier test too? 'Cause I got Witch Of Time as well. In my story, 'One Click Changes Everything', my OC is the Witch of Time and her sister is the Witch of Heart because I took two different tests completely and answered the same and apparently I'm supposed to be a Witch. :)
Owlcityscape chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
/SCREECHES
XxNepetaRainbowAkemixX chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
Awwww shit! I need more! 3
Homestucker chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
YAY! pleeease write more stuff. i really like your style of writing!
atypicalActivator chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
*faints*

I have a voracious appetite for these!
Neia Anthos chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Love this fanfic! Keep updating! I love reading it :D
Homestucker chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Awwww it's done? ;( But yay, mini chapter. I've never seen a story like this before, I think that it is a really original idea, not to mention well-written and REALLY REALLY GOOD.
Air-Head-Ry chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
:D I am SO happy to see a fanfic from you!

After my long leave of absence due to packing and moving, and personal stuff, I finally return, and low and be hold, I see something that instantly grabbed my attention! Ah, its good to be back!

I can't wait to read on :D This sounds great!
atypicalActivator chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Ooh, ooh! Stable time loops! :;D!
I really like this story so far - keep it up!

...
Is it jjust me, or did she jjust create a doomed timeline in which Jade and family (including that baby Lizy) are killed?

Because if I remember correctly, memories such as getting dreamselves drunk and nicknames are transfered to the Alpha timeline - after your doomed self is killed. You made this story x3 sadder. Congratulations.
Homestucker chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
ofjhzhxuckcbix so good ahhh please update!
atypicalActivator chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
N! You must hear about the trolls!

Can't wait for more! Are you writing this on the spot, or do you already have it written?
gaiaBugg chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Still good. :3 I can't wait for more chapters!
gaiaBugg chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
asgfad this was TOO SHORT I NEED MOAR. It's so sweet. I'm really getting into this story.