Reviews for Yogurt
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Lovely story. So sad, so touching. Perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Oh that was bittersweet. Great job : )
What's A Kammel-Monkey chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Loved it a lot!

3 Kammel
BlackBird47 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Beautiful! You really surprised me with the ending. Oh, man, that was not a dream I would have wanted to wake up from either...poor Fi!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I'm sorry to barge into your reviews like this, especially since what I am about to ask is irrelevant to this story, which I am sure is extraordinary by the way...
It's just, I was wondering if you had any plans to continue "The Burden of Perfection?" it's just I really enjoyed it but you haven't continued it in quite some time and I would love it if you could please just write at least one last chapter just to finish it, just so it's not left unfinished and I'm not left waiting?
If you think it impertinent of me to ask this of you, I understand but please, if you could just consider it I'd be grateful to you.
Thanks for your time
Souriswingette chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
What a beautiful "rĂªve" and sad at the same time !
Beautiful writing that takes us deep into the story.
Do we have the story of the dream or the nightmare of Michael ? ;-)
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
so powerful and so sad. You write beautifully.
FionaFan chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I LOVED this story. Absolutely loved it. I would love to see MIchael and Fiona spend the rest of their lives on an island where they have nobody else but each other. Perfect and tastefully written. Please write another chapter again soon.
bn chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
this is flawless.
Jedi Skysinger chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Wow. I'm literally speechless. Just wow.
doc100 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh, this was so good! I almost cried when she woke up back in prison; her dream was so real! I love all the descriptive language. I felt like a voyeur. I knew I should look away, but somehow I just couldn't. Then when Fiona awoke from her perfect dream, I wanted to cry right along with her! You said you were wanting to write some angst. Well you did! But this type of angst was perfect. Fulfilling, but yet, leaving the reader to want so much more!
moviechick9620 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
oh so wonderful!
thank you for writing it.
it was perfect!