Reviews for The Library
NerdsRule chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Good chapter wheres my cheese cake
mischeifmaiden chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
dude! update! need I ay more. Probably but im too lazy to.
RyukoGirl chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
This is a great story so far! I NEED to see what will happen next! Now would you really make the world get destroyed? I hope not!

Ja ne!

R_G
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 5 . 5/31/2004
Hello. I have read your story a while back but I had forgotten to review. *gets down on her knees and bows her head and claps her hands together in a prayer-like manner* Please don't be mad at me! Well, anyway...I would luv it if you would please update this story. A story this good should not go incompleted.
Chibi Angel Videl chapter 5 . 12/16/2002
Oh I am loving this fic! Kuma say what you think*Huggles Kuma* Kume::I like Snickers... This is a vary interesting fic! I am ready to read more! *Smiles widely* Woah... Kuma said more then one sentence! Anyways...I was wondering if I could put this fic on my site! For my big New Year's update!
CrazyGohanGurl chapter 5 . 12/12/2002
Sexy mofo Gohan. Hehehehe. Like his new clothes and Videl's too. " This is the song that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend..." Had to, just had too! More soon cause i want Gohan to make cities go BOOM! Bang! Fight his family and his shirt gets blown off. *Topless Gohan .*
nobodyzfool chapter 5 . 12/12/2002
Okay.

I like sour patch!

Please continue!

I think you should change the title, since the summary says that they're 'trapped in the library', and that's not really the storyline; It's only what happens in the first couple chapters.

Anywayz, i wanna be on the mailing list.

Ja matta ne,

Alex
esteebee chapter 5 . 12/12/2002
Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate! Love the story so far! Don't make Videl die,or Gohan, or I'll have a mental break down and go on a killing rampage!
Kayomie chapter 4 . 11/20/2002
Wow sry but that's all I can say.
Kayomie chapter 3 . 11/20/2002
Hi it's me again. I just wanted to give some advice. Please make the chapters longer. Thanks. _
Kayomie chapter 2 . 11/20/2002
I think that it's really good. And I mean it. You're a really good author you just need to clear up your thoughts a bit. I know how it feels to have writers block. I was thinking about writing my first fan fic but nothing hit me 'til a couple weeks later. Oh and try to space the lines out some more this way it will be easier to read. Who is Buffy?
Alexis chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
wow _
Kakarots-Frying-Pan chapter 4 . 11/15/2002
bare minimums? ::drools at the thought of Gohan's body:: please update soon, this is very interesting. MUST KNOW MORE! hehe .~

~Lee
CrazyGohanGurl chapter 4 . 11/7/2002
* Thinks about Gohan and his bare chest* I wish i was Videl right now. Besides being kidnapped and all but she can at least see Gohan and his *ahem* bare minimums. Is he wearing anything like boxers or just bare? You know me! More chapters soon! More cheesecake! MOre GOHAN!
Lily79 chapter 2 . 10/18/2002