Reviews for Dead Memories
desireecarbenell chapter 11 . 6/1/2016
Great story...come back please.
desireecarbenell chapter 5 . 6/1/2016
Oh poor Sookie always getting hurt.
desireecarbenell chapter 4 . 6/1/2016
Woo Hooo great chapter. Detective Sookie.
PinkSlytherin chapter 11 . 3/12/2016
Love!
tanseynz chapter 3 . 2/17/2016
Are you still writing as I'd love this story to continue.
Mrs.Northman0723 chapter 11 . 2/7/2016
Oh, please. Is there more? A great read. I would really like more.
Cynfulme chapter 11 . 9/16/2015
Great story! Update worthy...hint...plead...
KissinCullens chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
It really is a pity you didn't complete this fic as it's very good. You've managed to avoid any wild flights of fancy with the characters. It actually reads like one of the SVM novels. Obviously you have a gift for writing, and maintaining canon while giving us a whole new take on the series of events from Book 4.

Truly, great job! And, i'll keep my fingers crossed that you might once again be inspired to delve back into this world.

H.
1sunfun chapter 11 . 6/9/2015
Nice.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/22/2015
Please finish this!
Astra Leonis chapter 11 . 1/14/2015
Aw man, this is awesome! I'm eager to find out what happen when Eric regain his memories, and forget all about Sookie. Ugh... It's easier if she doesn't have a feeling for him then. So far, I only seen what I would call a friendship between them.
I'm curious if Amnesia Eric will know about her telephaty.
Her conection with Supe-world will bring a dangers to her life, and this is just the begining. I'm woried because she still have her Gran. It's a ugly fact, but it's better if her Gran... You know what I mean...

I hope you will be back soon! And you know what? I already miss you! *wink
Katica chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
This story was great, I so wish you'd update! I love this Eric and how he is with Sookie.
uckc chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
I had a great time reading these chapters. I really enjoyed the idea of Eric instinctively knowing that Sookie is somehow important. I also enjoyed that Sookie wants to help him, even though she is somewhat wary.
mekareami chapter 11 . 9/25/2014
I really Hope that rreal life permits and update soon. I have really enjoyed your story and wish there was more.
349 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »