Reviews for SHIELD Investigation
Minako Mikoto chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
I definitely love this story! I've been on a Avengers/TASM kick lately and totally glad I found this story :)
Isabelle chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
Nice job, I mean, seriously this is some of the best work I've ever seen when it comes to writing. I felt as if I were there and the characters were very well...manipulated, I guess you could say. You're a VERY good author, jeep doing what you're doing! Still, take your time, especially with everything you seem to be juggling. Keep it up! :D
MF 22 chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
It's a pretty good fic, although Coulson certainly should've listened to Stark. and that comment about "allowing him to tell them" definitely made it sound much more like it an interrogation than a sales pitch. And telling Gwen will be interesting.
sweetchick621 chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
GREAT JOB! Please continue!
Monkey chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
MORE!
Marion chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Super chapitre :D
Vivement la suite!
Bonne continuation!
IasWraith chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
I love how you have this story going. Can't wait to see a new chapter.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
This is awesome! I look forward to more!
Bundibird chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
I want mooooore! Great story so far, I can't wait to see where it goes next! :)

Bundi.
Crystallea1321 chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
This is really good. I like it so far and look forward to seeing what happens next. Very interesting.
Danny Fowl the Ranger chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
I'd say it's à really good story and I would be delighted to read more. :)
Victoria Sherrat chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
i love this story its brilliant please update soon!
CaraLee934 chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
I think it is great!
I really want Gwen and Pepper to meet. Gwen is very similar to what I imagine Pepper was like at that age!
This entire situation is very interesting. Please update soon!

And yes, Tony is right. Stalking teenagers at school is creepy!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Not bad, you have a good writing style and a good story so far. I especially like how you tell your stories, you keep details but don't go to far in, just right. I hope you keep writing because your story is very good, excellent find.
Take the Good Person Test fourth search result on Google for "Good Person Test."
Thanks.