Reviews for SHIELD Investigation
CommChatter chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Gotta love Tony and Peter. Great job.
TheObsessor11294 chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
fan girl 666 chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
like Peter's decisiona nd that he went to Tony
twenty-two-spectacles chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
I cried with happiness when I got notified you had updated! I love this story, and that you're thinking of turning this universe into a series! Wicked! Also, you've got all the characters written so well, Peter is adorable! Hope the next updates soon!
Rayner Fox chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Cool chapter, I can't wait to see where this goes next.
archangelraphaelsdaughter chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Awesome! I've been waiting for this to update and this was a great addition. I can't wait for Peter's reaction to SHIELD's interogations as well as this interactions with the Avengers.

Please update soon!
Pertinacity chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
This strange - fangirl - shriek came from my mouth when I saw that you've updated. Your characterization of both Peter - especially his awkdorableness - and Tony are perfect. I'm looking forward to the rest.
jessjess98 chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
You updated, YAY! Love this story! Really good plot and quite well written. Keep up the great work and please update soon. :)
Kosmic chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Great chapter keep up the great work
Yoline Nimai chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Thank you for that chapter!
I really love the way you write Peter, it's very convicing!
hypersreak chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
I liked this chapter. The part where Tony thought the sarcasm was strong with this one made me laugh:) I'm looking forward to read how this will continue.
FeathersFlight chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Yay! So glad that you updated the story! I'm really liking the story so far. I liked Peter's little inner-dialogue in this chapter and I giggled when he was spazzing about having met Tony Stark. I can't wait to see where you take this story
merichuel chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Oh, cute! xD I can picture Peter blinking at the Jarvis explanation in the most adorable way xD

good chapter, do the rest of the avengers have to find out Spider-man identity?
Useful chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Just going to say. This story impressed me, and made me do a couple of fangirly squeals at the sheer awesomeness. I cannot wait for confrontation between everyone. I can just see Spider-Man swinging in through a window while they're in a meeting at Avengers Tower. Please, update sometime!

xNINJABLADE45x chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Pretty good story. Ps are you going to finish this story or are you done writing it
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »