Reviews for SHIELD Investigation
Rayner Fox chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Cool chapter, I can't wait to see where this goes next.
archangelraphaelsdaughter chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Awesome! I've been waiting for this to update and this was a great addition. I can't wait for Peter's reaction to SHIELD's interogations as well as this interactions with the Avengers.

Please update soon!
Pertinacity chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
This strange - fangirl - shriek came from my mouth when I saw that you've updated. Your characterization of both Peter - especially his awkdorableness - and Tony are perfect. I'm looking forward to the rest.
jessjess98 chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
You updated, YAY! Love this story! Really good plot and quite well written. Keep up the great work and please update soon. :)
Kosmic chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Great chapter keep up the great work
Yoline Nimai chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Thank you for that chapter!
I really love the way you write Peter, it's very convicing!
Buy!
hypersreak chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
I liked this chapter. The part where Tony thought the sarcasm was strong with this one made me laugh:) I'm looking forward to read how this will continue.
FeathersFlight chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Yay! So glad that you updated the story! I'm really liking the story so far. I liked Peter's little inner-dialogue in this chapter and I giggled when he was spazzing about having met Tony Stark. I can't wait to see where you take this story
merichuel chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Oh, cute! xD I can picture Peter blinking at the Jarvis explanation in the most adorable way xD

good chapter, do the rest of the avengers have to find out Spider-man identity?
Useful chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Just going to say. This story impressed me, and made me do a couple of fangirly squeals at the sheer awesomeness. I cannot wait for confrontation between everyone. I can just see Spider-Man swinging in through a window while they're in a meeting at Avengers Tower. Please, update sometime!

Useful
xNINJABLADE45x chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Pretty good story. Ps are you going to finish this story or are you done writing it
camitake chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
I love where this is going! Pls update soon! :)
007 99 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U NO UPDATE FIC?
xan-merrick chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
great story can't wait for more
A Bibliophile chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
I need more of this. I really do. So bad.
I love how you wrote Peter. The awkward, fidgeting nervousness is perfect.
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »