Reviews for Interviewing the Beatles
gisella89 chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
tagged/awkwardlyeating

That is a beautiful page
Jazzymon chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
Oh my gosh, I just discovered this story and I think I'm in love! I just want to warn you in something! It's actually FF illegal to write storys in 'script' form, which means just dialouge, and they'll only know if somebody reports you (I hope niot!) But if they think they need to they can actually remove your account. You'll most likely be fine but I just wanted to tell you
Love it!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/28/2014
Interviewer, this is not fanmail!
1 is could you go back to making some questions up yourself? And this is going to sound annoying of me but it wasn't 'its been a hard day... 's night!" It was just ringo comenting on how 'it's been a hard days night'
XP Sorry if I sound annoying but I ADOREEE this story! Plz update faster!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/24/2014
Hello Ricardo Pablu Juan and Jorge! I cannot speak spanish, but I'm trying to learn. I suck though.
So, Beat-ows, I have a few questions for you.
Paul, is that your natural hair colour? Are you secretly blonde? And What do you do to cool down when its hot? and you are cute, but I'm a girl and my routine isn't as long as yours.
- George, Whats the most unusual thing you've ever eaten? I'm giving this question to you because if I gave it to john it would end up queer. Are you actually a good cook? And who out of the beatles is the best cook? Are you allergic to anything?
- John, the fantastic bastard. Is it acceptable or unacceptable to smack a child as form of disapline? I think it's horrible. If you could have a fan club for anything, what would it be?
- Ringo, Have you ever been in a submarine? How many rings do you have? Can you rate McLennon from 1 to 10? Oh, and I'm in the nose fanclub!

P.S I like Starrison better because it isn't as creepy. I'm pretty sure Ringo and his nose have more fangirls then you John and I'm eating a waffle as i'm writing this! I'm giving three to george- none for you!
-Love, Fi, a beatlemaniac.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
This is awesome!
But, I really had no idea george liked food so much untill I read this! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
I hate how they did drugs and smocking ):( Meh, Awesome chapter though
Guest chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
Pauls hair is the softest thing to caress-
XDD If john wasn't married this I would be so much happier while reading this LOL
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
'S night!
Well, you've brought tears to my eyes, good job!XDD love this!
LittleQueenie chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
HA HA HA HA HA HA
I really love this! Is so really amazing!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/9/2014
Awesome Beatle interviews! I can totally picture them actually saying stuff like that:) please please please update! This is a great fanfic and I'd love to see more chapters!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
Fan letter:
John: You are my favorite Beatle hands down. Stop picking on poor Ritchie though! How do you come up with such good comebacks for everything?
Paul: Are you really a girl? Because you care more about hair than I do...just saying...
George: I eat a lot too and never gain any weight! We should start a club of always-hungry people.
Ringsy: Can I be the president of your nose fan club? Don't let Johnny get to you! He's just jealous cause you have more fangirls.
Luv ya,
Grace
P.S. Which one of you has been with the most girls?
Guest chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Best beatles fanfic ever! Please keep updating!
Sasha chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
the part with Stu made me sad but amazing as always!
Sasha chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
this is amazing girl!
BeatlesBabe28 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Omg, this is brilliant! Love it!