Reviews for My ask the Kirby Characters
LegendDarkEmpress chapter 4 . 1/28
I want to know who Fumu( or Tiff in America) likes more: Meta Knight, Kirby, or Dark Meta Knight?
Also, I want DMK to join in the fun!

Also, dare for my fav Star Warrior, Meta Knight- I dare you to be nice to everyone you hate, including, but not limited to Nightmare, Galacta Knight, Dark Meta Knight, Wolfwrath, and many other monsters.

Also, for the knights, I have a motorcycle for each of you. The royal blue is for Mety, magenta is for Galacta, green is for Blade, turquoise belongs to Sword, and the black/blood red motorcycle is for Dark Meta Knight. I hope you enjoy them.
Destiny Willowleaf chapter 10 . 1/5
Who is your favorite character of all time? SIRICA FTW!
Who is your favorite villain? MARX BECAUSE HIS NORMAL FORM IS SO ADORABLE! *hugglez*
What copy ability is your favorite? Leaf. Hiding in pile of leaves! XD
What is your favorite soundtrack? Hmm... I'd say either Landia's Theme or Masked Dedede's Theme.
What is you favorite game (and why)? Triple Deluxe! Mostly cause YAYZ ANOTHER FEMALE MAIN VILLAIN AND DRAWCIA'S SISTER!

Also, Sirica. I have formed a theory about your past. Are you actually a demon beast in disguise, that broke free with the implanted memories of Garlude as your mother?
Destiny Willow chapter 1 . 1/5
THIS IS NOW SPARTA.
All but Mety: Shout THIS. IS. SPARTA!
(I wanted to add this)
Crazy Marx Soul chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
Well it's short but funny and F.Y.I Glacta on sugar rush funny as hell! XD Also plz put one all about Galacta Knight.
Taranza chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
Wow u are so awesome Xiania. You got my tickle spot for comedy every time. I am exactly like Marx in this though... (happy derp smirk running for no reason)
sweetmelodi chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
Hi, i'm here with some dares!
Marx and Magolor: I LUV U SO MUCH! HUG MEH! Also, do whatever the heck you want, nobody can stop you.
Galy-kins: Lol Galacta, is it wierd i think your a girl? Plz don't hate me, but i dare you to kiss Mety. NAO. FOR 24 HOURS LOLZ.
Bye, i'll be back!
MetaKnightFan chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Meta Knight: YOU ARE SO AWESOME! Here. Have a cake but share it with Kirby nobody else. Kirby: YOU'RE SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! Tiff: Do you like Kirby? I know you do! Don't lie! Thank you and have a good day!
DillJ1120 chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
Galacta Knight: I dare you to go through a maze that is more dangerous than telling a girl she's chubby. If you told a girl that, the whole world would implode! I KNOW, RIGHT?!
Dedede: Fall down 500,000 stairs! HAHAHAHA!
Magolor: Hold this bomb for me.
Marx: Take this prototype hand so you can play with a yo-yo.
Fumu: Take this lifetime amount of muffins! You can share it with other people, though, but don't let Kirby eat too much.
Bun: Grab a drill and mine underground for gold!
Kirby: You need a lot of rest. Eat a Noddy, you can get a lot...or too much sleep.
Magolor: Thanks for holding that.
DillJ1120 chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
I got the weirdest dare for everybody:
Sirica: Shall you do the honors of,"EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!"?
MetaKnightFan chapter 13 . 7/14/2014
Am I the only one who likes Tiff? She may be childish but, she helps Kirby. She is cute like Kirby.
MetaKnightFan chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
Am I the only one that likes Meta Knight? He is the most awesome person in the series of the kirby games.
DillJ1120 chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Is there a reason everybody but me hates Fumu?
Ian chapter 14 . 5/13/2014
O meh gurd! So good! GIVE ME MORE
Destiny Willowleaf chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
Marx: YOUARESOCUTE! *hugglez*
Daroach: Go read Ask and Dare the Kirby Characters. NOW.
Sirica: IFITWASPHYSICALLYPOSSIBLEI'DWANTYOUTOBEMYSISTER!
02: Miracle Matter is a better boss than you. Eat a cookie. :D
Mety, Dark MK, Sirica, Marx, and Magolor: *hugglez all of them* I LOVE YOU ALL YOU ARE ALL SO CUTE!
Dark and Mety: I'm writing a story where you two team up to save Popstar by recruiting new Star Warrior members.
Xiania: Your name reminds me of an OC I have, Xenallia.
RANDOM FACT: I L-O-V-E Caramelldansen!
Arthur, Falspar, Dragato, Nonsurat: Tell Sirica your darkest secrets. :D
Sirica: *hands over a giant slab of chocolate*
MK: You must shout THIS IS SPARTA!
ArianaKoopa chapter 14 . 2/16/2014
.Questions?
Answers to ch. 11 questions (in order asked)
1. . (kirby's question)
2. I would kick Dark Meta (he's a turd), Xiania (update faster), and Dumbdederp (Sirica's question)
3. NOPE (sword's question)
4. Oh **** NO (blade's question)
I is awesome like that *derp* (Dedede's question)
6. Merph? (JOE!) *overly epic Rage*
7. Oh fuque yeah *hold's chainsaw* (marx's question)
8. I wish I was (Magolor's question)
9. I don't (Dark meta's question)
10. You (Meta's question)
11. Don't know what that means but yeah (galacta's question)
12. In my dreams *literally* (Xiania' question)