Reviews for My ask the Kirby Characters
emthejolteon chapter 7 . 4/25
hi xiania, i would be honored if you awnsered my dare and ask. sorry if i'm bothering you.

dare: i dare everybody (even you) to be eeveelutions for the session.
ask: meta knight, how do you feel about lucario? and why isn't dark meta knight here? XD
JasCraftPFNP chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
First things' first: I thin you and your stories are awesome.

Now onto the dares if you're gonna continue this story:

Sword: Since someone ask this question in my truth or dare, I'm going to ask you now: How many kids do you want with Blade?
Blade: What will name your kids?
Sword and Blade: Kiss, you guys together are adorable
Dark meta Knight: Kiss a female that is not Xiania in the room. :D
Meta Knight: I DARE You to kiss Blade then get locked in a room with Sword.
Galacta: You are a girl in my opinion, so I dare you to kiss Dark.
Everyone: Everyone have to line up according to heights and Kirby have to run across each and everyone of you.
Sirica: Kiss someone in the room... ON THE LIPS!
Bun and Fumu: Kiss someone that IS NOT each other or Kirby in the room on da lips.

Hopefully you can update soon Xiania! I love this story!
spoopymcpenguin chapter 14 . 10/8/2015
dead fic man
dead fic

RIP IN PEPPERONIS KIRBY CRACKFIC
Anonymous chapter 14 . 8/10/2015
This was soooooo good!
If there is another chapter can I ask some questions? Also do a dare?
1. Meta knight, do you have a sweet tooth?
, who in this room would you most likely suck up?
. Suck up that person.
4. Every one gets one of belly buster's pies!
(Mwahahahahahahaha!)
( laughs like a witch)
Cripcat chapter 14 . 5/11/2015
hi!
I have a question for the author, if you ever decided to continue your awesome sires I would like to ask if you would consider adding two of my characters I added to the Kirby world.
Crip The Demon Cat Beast:
Gender- Female
Description- a blue cat beast, she has a white chest, belly, tail tuff, half of her back legs, and her front paws. She has a black tuff of fur on her head and at the tips of her ears. The fur on her ears is black along with three stripes on her back and a little fleck on her nose. She has deep green blue eyes that turn red when she is mad or threatened. She wears a green scarf and four little bands that are on her tail, each a different colour. She is crippled in her left forepaw so she wears metal paw gloves that have sharp claws. She also has white shoulder pads that are trimmed with gold and have blue gems in middle. She has black feathery wings. She's also armed with sharp fangs and has a little earring (it's really a microform/camera used to spy on things)
Personality- brave, loyal, she's a ally and somewhat of a servant to Meta Knight (and by that it means she doesn't always listen to orders that are given) she loves to duel and practice fighting. She crashed in Dreamland the night Meta Knight arrived. After Meta Knight found out she and her surviving brother were made by N.M.E he proceeded to destroy them, Crip thought otherwise. She has powerful abilities, and when Meta Knight found her, she was small enough to fit in his palm of his hand, now she's big enough to be ridden. She powers the monster transmitter in King Dedede's castle and will shoot sparks of her body every time it goes off. She's part of The Halbert Crew and powers the ship with electricity. She is close to Blade and they both share a love of food.

Burner The Demon Cat Beast:
Gender- Male
Description- strong Large orange cat beast, he has a white belly, back legs and forepaws, muzzle and tail tip. He has green spots that dot his orange coat, and three green stripes on his tail which is very fluffy. He has big black feathery wings that can light on fire, along with the rest of his body and black ear tuffs that are burning to the touch. That's how he got his name, by burning Sword. He wears a blue scarf and has a black helmet that he wears when fighting or if he doesn't want anyone to see his face. He has one blue eye and one green. He has a black shoulder pats similar to Meta Knight's.
Personality- loyal, but not the bravest and gets spooked by almost everything. He's a ally and a servant to Meta Knight. He he has a soft spot for anything flaming, so will go from deadly killer to playful kitten in seconds, his favourite being dark blue fire. After crashing in Dreamland with remaining littermate Crip, he devoted most of his time learning to fight the forces of evil and will not hesitate to battle to the death for his friends, despite being part demon beast. He can't stand water at all. He's part of The Halbert Crew and works all the heat and coal power in the ship.
As you can tell I like cats
Ok I'm going to get on with my questions!
Meta Knight: what were your first impressions on Sword and Blade upon meeting them?
Galata knight: what did you do for pass time well frozen in that giant crystal?
Blade: gives bomb (should I regret this?)
Sword: why did you freak out on Dark Meta when he was dared to kiss Blade?
Joe: hi! For once there's someone who likes yah! If you could bring back your father for one day would you?
Sirica: why as you were leaving Planet Pop star zoom in on Meta Knight?
Kirby: do you like broccoli?
DDD: why do you hate paying bills?
Escargoon: I think you would make a great King!
Hope I got everyone! And I'm gone!
Cripcat chapter 14 . 4/26/2015
Randomly appears!
Hi! I have a question for Meta knight that's been bugging me for A looooooonnng time but first... Uses smash punch on every one except Meta knight. Sends them Flying. Sorry only you can hear this Meta knight... Ok now for the Question: if your had to lose kirby forever to save the whole universe, who you be willing to do it? Sorry it's been bugging me a lot. Well bye! Randomly vanishes
Giga Knight chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
Greetings. My name is Giga Knight and I seemed to have stumbled upon your fanfiction. Now for the "questions" (if you even do this any more)
Ok, is it Sir Dark Meta Knight or Dark Sir Meta Knight?- Please refrain from finding me attractive.
Galacta Knight- Same goes for you too.
Sir Meta Knight- Enjoy me as long as you like .
Kirby- Do u even watermelon?
Keiko Braginski chapter 4 . 1/28/2015
I want to know who Fumu( or Tiff in America) likes more: Meta Knight, Kirby, or Dark Meta Knight?
Also, I want DMK to join in the fun!

Also, dare for my fav Star Warrior, Meta Knight- I dare you to be nice to everyone you hate, including, but not limited to Nightmare, Galacta Knight, Dark Meta Knight, Wolfwrath, and many other monsters.

Also, for the knights, I have a motorcycle for each of you. The royal blue is for Mety, magenta is for Galacta, green is for Blade, turquoise belongs to Sword, and the black/blood red motorcycle is for Dark Meta Knight. I hope you enjoy them.
Destiny Willowleaf chapter 10 . 1/5/2015
Who is your favorite character of all time? SIRICA FTW!
Who is your favorite villain? MARX BECAUSE HIS NORMAL FORM IS SO ADORABLE! *hugglez*
What copy ability is your favorite? Leaf. Hiding in pile of leaves! XD
What is your favorite soundtrack? Hmm... I'd say either Landia's Theme or Masked Dedede's Theme.
What is you favorite game (and why)? Triple Deluxe! Mostly cause YAYZ ANOTHER FEMALE MAIN VILLAIN AND DRAWCIA'S SISTER!

Also, Sirica. I have formed a theory about your past. Are you actually a demon beast in disguise, that broke free with the implanted memories of Garlude as your mother?
Destiny Willow chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
THIS IS NOW SPARTA.
All but Mety: Shout THIS. IS. SPARTA!
(I wanted to add this)
Crazy Marx Soul chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
Well it's short but funny and F.Y.I Glacta on sugar rush funny as hell! XD Also plz put one all about Galacta Knight.
Taranza chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
Wow u are so awesome Xiania. You got my tickle spot for comedy every time. I am exactly like Marx in this though... (happy derp smirk running for no reason)
sweetmelodi chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
Hi, i'm here with some dares!
Marx and Magolor: I LUV U SO MUCH! HUG MEH! Also, do whatever the heck you want, nobody can stop you.
Galy-kins: Lol Galacta, is it wierd i think your a girl? Plz don't hate me, but i dare you to kiss Mety. NAO. FOR 24 HOURS LOLZ.
Bye, i'll be back!
MetaKnightFan chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Meta Knight: YOU ARE SO AWESOME! Here. Have a cake but share it with Kirby nobody else. Kirby: YOU'RE SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! Tiff: Do you like Kirby? I know you do! Don't lie! Thank you and have a good day!
DillJ1120 chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
Galacta Knight: I dare you to go through a maze that is more dangerous than telling a girl she's chubby. If you told a girl that, the whole world would implode! I KNOW, RIGHT?!
Dedede: Fall down 500,000 stairs! HAHAHAHA!
Magolor: Hold this bomb for me.
Marx: Take this prototype hand so you can play with a yo-yo.
Fumu: Take this lifetime amount of muffins! You can share it with other people, though, but don't let Kirby eat too much.
Bun: Grab a drill and mine underground for gold!
Kirby: You need a lot of rest. Eat a Noddy, you can get a lot...or too much sleep.
Magolor: Thanks for holding that.