Reviews for NotSoFairytale Beginnings
LSR7 chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
At least there's a trial, hopefully it will be fair and not just a farce.
LSR7 chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
I wonder if Mr. Valdez will be brought up during their meal with Rapunzel's parents? I can only imagine they will ask how her classes ate going. I'm hoping he gets a talking to at least with threat of replacement.
LSR7 chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
Poor Eugene, it was only a matter of time. I appreciate the drama, not everyone would welcome a former thief with open arms.
LSR7 chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Loving this story! I just wonder how far you're writing, just to the end of the week of celebrating?
margaret chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
idiot
FlareKnight chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
I thought this was a great story. Had a lot of fun reading and the only downside was that it ended really.

Was certainly interesting seeing some consequences for Flynn and how they got to the happy ending. Made some sense since with parents kind enough to accept Flynn (I'm just going to keep calling him that now that I've come this far), they probably wouldn't be able to or be as willing to force their will onto councils and everyone else. The ups and downs of this story was fun to go through.

Maybe one other thing that would have been fun is seeing how this probation assignment went tied to Maximus rising up to being the one running the royal guard. That and how they eventually become a frying pan wielding security force XD.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
Very nice. :)
Jesters of the Moon chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
I loved this story immensely- best Tangled story I've read to date, and I must've read hundreds by now.

The plot was extremely interesting in and of itself, and you wrote the characters perfectly, especially Eugene/Flynn, Rapunzel, Maximus, Pascal, the King and Queen, Alex, the Captain the tutors... Okay, every single character was written wonderfully. They were all believable, with the OC's being realistic and the canon being in-character. I loved the voice you gave to Flynn Rider/Eugene. :) You hit that interesting mix between his sarcastic wit and his vulnerable parts of his personality; it was very fun to read.

One little plot point that I loved that you ran with in particular was how much Eugene's past of being in the orphanage played a part. Surprisingly, not many people on this site write about it, and never in such depth or clarity. So, I absolutely loved how you wrote about his roots, and how the orphanage not only affected him, but shaped who he is today.

As if the plot and the characters were not enough to thoroughly love this story: it was how well-written it was that really had me hooked. It's quite rare to find an author who has a natural talent for writing on this site, and I must say that you are one of them. I cannot stress enough how amazingly well-written this story was.

It had me hooked from the beginning, the plot points all flowed so nicely (no awkward breaks in the storyline between scenes), the dialogue was interesting and added to the story and to the characrer's personalities, and just watching those around Flynn begin to accept that he might have changed and deserves a second chance was engrossing. I loved how you presented Flynn's journey into showing others Eugene, or in other words, breaking his walls down for people other than Rapunzel to see.

Very well-written. :) I couldn't find any typos, and like I said before: the entire 45k-word story flowed extremely well, to the point of perfection- which is a feat in itself.

It was so much fun watching Eugene and Flynn get accustomed to the castle and learn more about one another, especially with the threat of being arrested over Eugene's head. It was filled to the brim with endearing moments between the two that made me smile quite a lot. :)

All in all- this story is lovely, and you, my friend, are an incredible writer. Thank you so much for posting this story on this site, for I loved every second of reading it.

-Jesters of the Moon
Jessica-Robyn chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
You're writing here is excellent! When I reached the end of the road I definitely wanted to read more. You captured the characters perfectly as well as all that royal tension. Really fantastic work! (I don't normally say this at the end of completed stories but you really should consider doing a sequel.)
Wandering Seas chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
I loved it! And it just makes me laugh to imagine the infamous Flynn Rider taking lessons from the Captain of the Gaurd-with a half-stasche lol!
anonymous chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
I love this story! I absolutely adore both your Tangled stories. I hope you're going to continue it, I would LOVE to see Eugene and the Captain work together. That's just plain hilarious. So please continue.
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
it shouldn't be over!:( write another! :)
PrayerGirl chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
This was wonderful! You are a very talented writer! Please write more of this story! Its too good to leave alone!
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
QUESTION: is andrew fenton's name based on DANNY FENTON/PHANTOM? i'm a phan sooo...yeah... anyway love the story!
RayKLam chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
AWwww...! Why is it over? Are you going to write a sequel? I think a lot of readers want to know what happens while Eugene trains with the captain of the guards.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »