Reviews for Going to California
MayaLala chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
How did I just find this? It's so good!

Why do you not write Nick Jess fanfic anymore?

I am now making it my mission to get you back into the fold.
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Really enjoyed this! :)
CherriDoll chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Awww! I'm so happy that Nick was finally really successful in this story. Good for him. Please write more!
Mirageofmae chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
So hard to find good fanfic for this show! So spot on with the voices! Loved it!
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Read this over on LJ, but wanted to add it to my favorites so I searched for it on here. Really loved this story!
JClayton chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This is so the route I want Nick to take

and yes his mancrush on Russell is amazing
princess-oro chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Oh this is really really good! I love the little funny bits that you've inserted in and your characterisation of nick is spot on. I truly enjoyed reading this.
ashleycowan328 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
i seriously hope this becomes an actual episode. this was just amazing!
WhosThatGirl.ItsLucy chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I LOVED THIS! Very sweet, just a nice take on it. Like, it was a clever idea. Reminded me of Zooey in (500) Days of Summer, when Nick drags her to the loan meeting etc.
Cherie chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Loved this. Nick finally growing in to himself but still not feeling ready for a relationship with Jess. And Winston's sage advice.

Well done.
FallenOutTheWindow chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This was perfect, seriously. I'm a huge NxJ shipper and I love the song. Your storyline was great and really well written. I hope to read more of your stuff in the future and especially for New Girl, this fandom is looking quite bare. Keep it up!

FallenOutTheWindow
Jane-E-Kirsted chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Awesome story! So suspenseful and true to the characters...loved it

Jane
M. Pond chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is one of the fandoms where it can be quite difficult to find good fic where the characters and plot are realistic and not just wishful thinking on the part of shippers. But you managed just that. I love that you had Nick take the time to work on becoming who he wants to be and that Jess helped him get there. However much I love the pair of them, they're not ready to be in a relationship just yet, and I love that your writing reflected that. You stayed true to who Nick and Jess are and it made this really enjoyable to read.
Daisy chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I loved this! This is the Nick Miller we all know he can be and it was great to read about him succeeding. Nice job!
MegalegU chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This is really unique and it's obvious you put a lot of time into it and I just...I love it! :)