Reviews for It's All George Clooney's Fault
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 1 . 2/23
Wow that was so hot. So glad they've decided to be together
oliviahotchner chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Love it, love it, love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I know it's been very long but I just looove your writing... It always make me laugh sooo sooo sooo much. I Love The Way you write Hotch and Emily, especially her. Keep writing more!
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This story didn't need a plot line...it was FABULOUS! A little fun, a little wonder, and a whole lot of awesome sex. It will go on my Favorite FF list. I can't believe I'm just now reading this. What a doofus.
Anavaress chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Sexy and very funny but I must say that sometimes you REALLY talk too much! xD
Thanks for sharing!
greenlover2 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
it was very well written, and in character. just love hotch and emily. :)
luv2write0205 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Sexy stories are soooo good! Well done!
AlpineHolly chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I reviewed this on Fractured Reality, but thought I would post here as well.

I thought you did an amazing job with this, yes sexy as hell and awesome, but it was not all about the sex, the lead up and the story line from the beginning to the end was very nicely executed, to make the entire story a very well written, tastefully sexy piece.

The whole exploring of the relationship and their connection and where they stand with it was nicely captured in the story. I liked the little nuances that you captured throughout the story that spoke for their characters and stayed true to the characters.

Nicely done at the end too, I like that you did give it some depth and your entire approach worked so well with the story line, that one line from Hotch spoke volumes of his depth of feelings, what ever they might face with the shift of their relationship and where they take it.

I love your writing always very nicely executed work ... thanks for the addition, always enjoy reading your work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Great Story, loved it as always :) Am now off to review it on Fractured Reality! haha :)
ramona chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
very hot .loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Very hot! One thing, if Emily stopped drinking after 5 drinks, and Hotch had two more, so 7, then he may also be a fan of prime numbers because both 5 and 7 are prime numbers.
Speetsy chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
It's not fair how good you are at writing. I look forward go everything (well, Hotch and Em centric) you post. Please post more leftovers. Hnng.
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
lol... this was a cute story... you did a great job on it... love it...
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Amazing story! Very hot! I really enjoyed it! One thing, if Emily stopped drinking after 5 drinks, and Hotch had two more, so 7, then he may have a thing for prime numbers because both 5 and 7 are prime numbers. The ending, Hotch's thoughts, were very deep!
Hotly81173 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I really enjoyed this a lot. I liked Hotch's thinking afterwards. :)