Reviews for Hocus Pocus Vignettes
rebecca-in-blue chapter 3 . 12/2
I really loved this chapter - so sweet and funny, and it feels like such a perfect follow-up to the movie. Max's newfound maturity and closeness with Dani was so touching, and there were also a good number of funny bits, like the bullies' "half-crazed" account of what happened on Halloween and Dani "making it snow." I especially loved that they adopted a shelter cat at the end - how perfect for them. Wonderful work.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 6/27
Pretty stupid to live in an area like that they have REALLY asinine rules. Some areas you cannot do laundry as it's *ugly* and ruins the beauty which is ironic because using the tumbler is MUCH MORE wasteful in energy if the weather is good enough to not need to use it.

In Los Angeles metro area it is illegal to make any references to guns both picture and threats even using your (finger) pointing a gun at someone constitutes hate crime BUT Holllywood doesn't get in trouble which is the most extreme violator of all.

Little Johnny has gotten arrested for drawing a picture of a cartoon gun but Hollywood uses blood and violent shooting yet not receives even a summons to appear.

None of this is made up you can't get any crazier! When you vote for radicals that makes everything into hate speech this is the kind of stuff that results.

Disneyland it's impossible to find Star Wars swords or Buzz LightYear toy lasers because they represent deadly weapons...(Holds back laughter but can't anymore) BWA HA HA HA HA! Who the fuck are they kidding?
SortingHat chapter 1 . 6/27
Typical lazy parents of today. Any other generation and they would've realized some kind of break in occurred. No kind of partying would destroy the roof like that or an expensive drum set unless it was some kind of forced entry.

1 out of 4 Americans were known to be on some kind of prescription and that was in the Bush era. It's likely far worse now. Pretty sad state when a nation thinks that drugs are the answer to life's problems instead of making better choices in life.
Josh chapter 2 . 3/31
i love both these vignettes because they answer two questions i've always had
the other ones were, did Ice and Jay ever get out of the house, what did Allison's parents say about her late return home, this is amazing - thank you for sharing.
Stars r fallin chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
Please make chapter 3 about dani
NightmareCerberus chapter 2 . 2/17/2016
I wish there was more. This is so well written, almost feels like you're right there!

Please continue if you can! :)
Phangirl94 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
This was very well written :) I enjoyed it and wish there was more.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
What about a chapter with the 3 little girls who stole the sanderson sisters brooms
Stars r fallin chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
Please put dani in chapter 3
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Haha, I always wondered what would happen the day after. Interesting.

-Taylor Tonks
King Kierain chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Max is SO grounded! hehehehehe
llallyjohnsonll chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Love it! I absolutely love it. I just finished watching Hocus Pocus. (In two sittings nonetheless) I started watching it last night but got distracted by the Vampire Diaries! Lol. Anyway, I literally came in search of what their parents would have done/thought because as we both know the movie credits leave off with a (poorly summed up) explanation of Jenny and Dave. Can't wait to see what else you had cooking up in that coldren of yours. xox Scarlett.
XxfictionalbookcharacterxX chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I really like this one! The writing was good and believable, and you stayed IC.
I love this movie...