Reviews for The Wedding, the Tournament, and the New Teacher
StarKurama chapter 38 . 5/30
i love this story just like i love the previous one!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
Since it's a fanfic plz make Atem have a sister name Katie Filtric added with a samurai deck six samuri plz and I'll tell you her story
klainer4ever11 chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
I really hope u won't get yugioh gx into the story
ThePathUntaken chapter 42 . 6/19/2013
Hehehehehe... Dunce cap... Is it her little brother, or an older, adopted brother?
TOWTWUKER chapter 40 . 4/25/2013
I thought alcohol was bad for babies... krista
TOWTWUKER chapter 14 . 4/23/2013
minor detail i noticed.

mokuba had taken 1500 points to 2500, then mysteriously went to 4000 and took 400 to 3600

despite the fact that he won, just was a detail that bugged me for a moment
TheUchiha'sLegacy chapter 20 . 3/16/2013
Nice but a little sad chapter! Btw, for the last review, I meant chapter 18 and 19, not 17 and 18.
TheUchiha'sLegacy chapter 19 . 3/15/2013
I'll do 2 chapters in 1 review. Chapter 17 was an awesome duel, I liked it a lot. As for Chapter 18... well, it was super... hot, lol!
TheUchiha'sLegacy chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
Loved this chapter! Especially the cameo.
TheUchiha'sLegacy chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
Haha Jaden is so cool! Nice cameo (if it was).
TheUchiha'sLegacy chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
LOL at Harry and ice-cream!
TheUchiha'sLegacy chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
Nice chapter! Basitan Misawa's appearance was awesome, although for a second there, I thought that he was Syrus haha.
CalcBoy91 chapter 56 . 3/12/2013
It's been awhile since you've wrote a duel. Also, I kinda want to know what happened between the Death Eaters and the Court when the Death Eaters were killed. I'm particularly curious about Krista and Zankoo. I guess you could always write it as a flashback in your next story since this story is technically "over". It's really up to you but I guess you can consider this a request. If you can fit it in, that'd be great! I look forward to your new story. Ja ne!
TheUchiha'sLegacy chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
Loved this chapter ) I wish that the duels were a little bit longer, but they're still awesome!
TheUchiha'sLegacy chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
Nice duel ) LOL at Bandit Keith cheating again like an idiot!