Reviews for The Devil Titan
1noel11 chapter 9 . 4/14
The story is getting good you should continue it
CGA394 chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
Dude! please don't give up on this story, especially not on a big cliffhanger like that!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
good idea for story, way to many exclamation points. if this was an everyday conversation, it would be like "HOW'S THE WEATHER?! ITS GOOD! WANT PIZZA?! SURE! WHERE ARE MY KEYS?! WHAT IS THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION?! I WILL BUY THE BLUE ONE! see what I mean? Tone it down on the ! and more . And it would be a lot better
Akujiki chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
Good idea, but it could use some work. First of all, way too many exclamation points. I mean, they are everywhere. it could also use more detail because when bread this, it sounds like they are just teleporting place to place them having a conversation.
ScourgeFanatic101 chapter 9 . 11/26/2013
Love it :) You're a really good writer. I hope you continue to write this story.
Jason123456 chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
Amazing story i was just thinking the other day i've never seen a Daredevil dc cross so i started looking and found your story really enjoyed it hope you continue it soon looking forward to all future updates
JediMasterChris1 chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
Uh oh! Raven found out Daredevil is Matt Murdock, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Anyway please update this asap, it's an awesome story, also you should pair Daredevil up with Raven, they have the right chemistry.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
Well I geuss we'll never see the author again.

MASTER-OF-SUPRISE chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
Looks like the secret is out for Horn Head. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Ren O'neil chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
please do not leave me on a cliff hanger this big! I love the teen titans and I love Daredevil. Ii want more, really really bad. You are good at writing and are going in a good direction with this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Please update the greatest fan fic. It's been awhile.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
This is you're favorite geustessures with a few ideas.

1.) for starters if daredevil is able to take down all the titans he could definently beat slade.

2.) raven and daredevil seem to have very strong relations toward each other. I can tell. Can u possibly paid them next chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
Come on man! It's been a month! I love this story soooooooo much! Besides! You keep leaving us at cliffhangers! The pressure!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
So AWESOME, pleeease pleeeeeeease continue, *begs* it is sooo interesting! :3
I like your writing style, its fluid, and seems like it just comes naturally! *hugs*
Guest chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
Okay, it's been 10 days! Where are you! You're killing meeeee man!