Reviews for The Devil Titan
Boss-ay chapter 7 . 6/3
...Elektra is Greek and her father was murdered and she traveled to Japan to become a ninja assassin...Fisk isn't her father...
Boss-ay chapter 1 . 6/2
Ahhhh...the back story...what did you do the the back story?
Blaze Grayson chapter 9 . 5/27
Omj Amazing! It's so awesome and I can't wait for a new chapter which I hope is soon haha
The-Moyashi chapter 9 . 4/26
Man this is great! I can't wait to hear more dude!
IamOminous chapter 9 . 4/19
It's a good story to bad you abandoned it... I hat it when people quite writing at a cliff note!
Will you ever continue this story?
wittyusernames chapter 9 . 2/26
You have no idea how much I love this fanfiction, I really hope you continue!
SHIPWRECK-5897 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This story was very interesting but I couldn't help but notice some minor flaws within it. I dislike it when a story takes an original character or a character from a franchise and ages them backwards, but everything else was extraordinarily perfect.

The only thing you should work on, that's if you ever return which I highly doubt since your last story hasent been updated for over 2 years is not making daredevil conflicts was good, a resolution was as well, but you're making daredevil a bit out of character and a bit overpowered. But this is just a meaningless concern since you're probably not hearing this now and have abandoned your stories.

if you do ever return the future which I hope, I want to see this story back in action ready for more... After all...

It is the greatest fan fiction I have ever read... One of the first actually.
Syfyfan16 chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
This story is incredible and has amazing potential. Please continue writing.
patattack chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
Slade could totally beat Fisk with one hand behind his back.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
I believe the writer either abandoned this story or has abandoned fanfiction all together..

I BELIEVE NOW SOMEONE SHOULD JUST WRITE THEIR OWN DAREDEVIL/Teen Titans crossover.
Dragonscorch chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
WHY?! WHY is this not being updated? Especially with that ending! Is this going to be updated anytime soon?
raph j chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
is this based on an actual Teen Titans episode?
if so, which one?
1noel11 chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
The story is getting good you should continue it
CGA394 chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
Dude! please don't give up on this story, especially not on a big cliffhanger like that!