Reviews for Sammy
jojospn chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
3 Very well done! Like the different POV, I find it just as effective, if not more, in the narrative. You actually are Dean, in a sense, and can feel his pain, his grief, and finally, comfort with his baby brother. Very well done!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This was a great reminder of what the brothers should be all about. A caring desperate Dean recalling how he wanted just some sense of normal for himself, for is brother, and a taste of other than the ongoing anguish they both experience. Dean's POV kept the boys connected despite everything, where the show of now has them unconnected which is such a shame. Loved the caring big brother Dean that you portrayed here. Thx so much for sharing it with me.
agent iz hyper chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
*melts again*
Your fics are turning me into a big puddle of goo. *mock-glares*
*relents cuz this was too cute* this is reeeaaally well-written. love the second person pov, makes the emotions all that more effective. :3 uber sweet. This is deano in his element. As Sammy's big bro. that's what he does best. x)
ema chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
this was so lovely. adored your use of second-person narration. i'd like to see more spn fics from you! :)
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I enjoyed it. That was a wonderful time in the series and you have captured it well. I especially liked the final paragraph - it spoke resolutely of Dean's parental love for his brother.
DeansBabyBird
xxDodo chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
O: I've always wanted to do second-person, see how it would come out. It does sound really cool though.

*tackle glomps Deano* He always makes me feel so depressed *le sigh* This was sho deep; I loved it :3 Especially the end, because Deano's amazing and it's /Sammy/. Damn right "Fuck 'no chick-flick moments'" Oh, and I probs woulda punched the officer if he made Sammy move from the adorable position that is him on Dean's lap *melts*

This was amazingly well-written :3 Awesome!

-Dodo