Reviews for Flesh and Bone
shushimreading chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Holy hell! For your first sex scene, that was pretty damn HOT! Wow, that was really good! Keep up the awesomeness! Thanks for this!
MissSexyRain chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
This was your first sex sene? YOU'RE A FUCKING GENIUS *fansself* It's too hot for me right now *_*
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Well O_O *ahem* that was a very interesting read! I wonder what poison could do that to Zero? He's a vampire that's been feeding off other purebloods right or just a simple ex-human in this?
treavellergirl chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
I like it!
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Very good, nice detail..
dogeye14 chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
thats ypur first sex story!? its good!
MikoEpos chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
I want a sequel! With how the relationship between Zero and Kaname will go! Great story:D
Ryane-Foxx chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
:) this was sweet yet very nummy :D great scene for your first time
Thrix chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
that first chapter was so well written (well, so was the second) but I thought the intensity of the pain and the situation was conveyed very well, which of course lead nicely into chapter two working.
I always think if it is short/oneshot or two shot story, loose ends are fine. It's getting your point across and what it is you are focused on... although I wouldn't say no to more story!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Oh my fucking gosh! There is abso-fucking-lutely no fucking way that this is ur first sex scene. It was fucking fabulous! Oh goodness...please exscuse my outburst but I simply loved your story. You are a very talented writor and had me eagerly awaited the next scene in the edge of my seat. Thank you so much for writing this I feel like my life has been fulfilled now. ;)
laynad3 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Oh God, I like it so much...It was too hot and excitated...They're sexy...I want other scene like that...
kittyzero chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
NO WAY, that was your first scene! D: It was incredibly written. Easily followed, very intense but so sweet. Loved it.
AzaryaTsuki chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
I absolutely DO NOT believe that that was the first sex scene you have ever written. It's just too undeniably fucking hot. I mean seriously. AND you kept them in character. That alone gets you innumerable good points in my book. Keep it up and I mean it! :)
Sen Shinichi chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
I DO NOT BELIEVE that this is the first sex scene you've ever written. IT'S AMAZING!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
I. Love. You. You just gave me a new OTP!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »