Reviews for Stupid Cupid
This is good...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Ash is so stupid xD
ChocoChipKitty chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Yay! Cool story! It's definitely different - WishfulShipping from Ash's point of view! I do really like it, though, and the whole idea with them "off the set" and stuff. Like Pokémon behind the scenes!

Now... about that cookie? And the virtual hug?
Plasma57 chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Interesting story. Is there going any other shippings other than Wishfulshipping in this Fic? Great story, please update soon.
KHLegacy chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Poor Ash he must have been so hungry and frustrated and stuck being the middle man good chapter!
KHLegacy chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
I've seen the Naruto Anime do stuff like this it was fun keep up the good work poor Trip he has been scared for life!
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This was cute I can see this happening in the anime so I think you're spot on with them if they ever went for romance outside of minor characters the ending nailed them perfectly especially Ash's comment which was so funny! good chapter!
RustyJesseAndCookie chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
I love these! I laugh a whole lot when I read these...especially the KodakShipping part.
Sumiku Agaishi chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
I almost thought Trip was a matchmaker .
lost soul of silver chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
This probably has to be my favorite chapter so far (not to say that I didn't like the others). It's romantic, cute, funny, and the way Iris doesn't want to be protected by Cilan reminds me of Soul and Maka from Soul Eater. :D

My favorite parts (other than the Wishfulshipping moments, especially the one where he saved her from falling from the tree :D) would be when Ash threw the apple at Cilan, and when Cilan got pissed and almost stabbed Ash. XD I wish Cilan would get /that/ angry in the anime. It would be /awesome/!

Great job on this chapter! I'm seriously loving this story so far. :D
lost soul of silver chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Oh, my gosh, this chapter was too funny! XD

Let's see. My favorite lines:
{Ash was impressed by that. As a person always wearing a hat, he could tell when someone was skilled.}

Ah otakus. Ash had always had mail from them but someone was in charge of clearing away the 'inappropriate' ones, whatever that meant. Brock was now in charge of that, since he stopped being in the series. Maybe that's why he's been getting more letters from girls…}

I almost died laughing after reading those parts. XD And also, how /Ash/ is the one to know something that nobody else does. And the ending, where Brock explains shipping. I can't breathe... XD

I also love the part where Cilan and Iris were posed tango-style for the picture. I need that picture, but it probably doesn't exist. ;_;

Again, this is /really/ funny, and I loved the bits of cuteness between Cilan and Iris. And by the way, the AMV of yours that you mentioned is awesome (along with a lot of your other videos)! :D
lost soul of silver chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Haha, this is really cute! :D

Actually, I don't think they're really out-of-character at all. Except Ash did seem a bit /too/ dense, more like his Kanto self than his Unova self. But that's fine, since it makes the chapter funny. XD Besides that, Cilan and Iris's personalities were spot-on.

This is a really sweet and funny story! Great job, and keep up the good work! ;)
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Aw, all so super cute! Love this story!
Karin Serendipity chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Please accept my virtual hug because you are brilliant.

I remember reading the first story in here a while back, but that was while I was grounded, so now that I'm not, I think you deserve another review for this wonderful story. The idea is really executed well and the stories are really entertaining. Sometimes it is hard to find a Wishful shipping story that is just really fun to read and stays in your memory.

The second chapter was hilarious and forget about it being cracky because it was perfect and I loved the whole chapter.

My favorite was the most recent though. I couldn't stop laughing at the dialogue and how they just couldn't get over this little spat and finally when everything was cooling over, the moment got incredibly sweet and you portray Iris and Cilan so well. I really admire that skill.

And I just noticed that you are SilentStormfall so allow me a fan girl squee (just one) because your videos are brilliant.
PokeBTRFan chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Wonderful!
Why didn't I read this before?
ANYWAYS
I enjoyed this. Oh Ash. Always getting in the middle of things
I JUST WANNA HUG HIM FOR BEING SO INNOCENT HERE. XD

Anyways, like I said, Wonderful! Keep up the work. :)