Reviews for Path of Shadows
Elenothar chapter 29 . 2/8
This concept is so intriguing! I always wondered what a (mostly) lighside Xan would be like and your exploration of all the characters is really good. I would be happy to see an update, though I understand if you've given up on the story :)
Aviendha91 chapter 29 . 8/20/2014
Love the story, especially the way you've developed Xanatos. Hope you finish this story.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/10/2014
Update, please! :)
dspleasintriged chapter 29 . 7/15/2014
please return to this fictionette, it could be better but I'm satisfied with it please return and complete this fictionette.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/9/2014
Update, please! :)
boyo77 chapter 29 . 4/19/2014
Please finish this!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 29 . 3/25/2014
Please, please, PLEASE continue this. It's at an AWFUL cliffie.
Regin chapter 29 . 2/16/2014
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
CripticWolf chapter 29 . 9/8/2013
Loving this story and eagerly awaiting the next chapter! Wonderful job thus far.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 29 . 9/2/2013
great chapter liked it a lot look forward to more so please update soon please.
Vuurvlieg chapter 29 . 8/28/2013
This is really an awesome fic. I can't believe how natural you made it with Xanatos as Anakin's master. And the way he kept Palpatine out of his life was just awesome, not to mention the brotherly relationship with Obi-Wan.

Talking about Obi-Wan, did the sith put a price on his head or something? Any chance for shared missions between Xan and Obi in the future? Just wondering. :D Can't wait for more updates!
Claudia chapter 29 . 8/8/2013
I am super glad that Xan decided to send the message now since they are probably the closest team. And Go Ben! cheering for him to try to rescue his master
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 29 . 8/9/2013
Ben is going to get himself seriously injured and if Obi-Wan or another Jedi isn't there to help he could die.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 29 . 8/9/2013
great chapter liked it a lot look forward to more so please update soon please
chibi heishi chapter 29 . 8/8/2013
...Ben, Ben, Ben... the first rule of rescues is: NEVER put yourself in a situation where YOU need to be rescued. You're no good to anyone if you become another victim.

And poor Anakin, shot down in his moment of glory. (And why do I have a feeling Xanatos does that to him A LOT?)

Finally, THIS should be interesting. Is the message from the Council, sending them after Obi and Ben? In which case, have they had to bail each other out like this before - I know Obi-Wan and Xanatos probably have, but the boys? Or will it send them somewhere else, and make them choose between doing x and helping their 'brothers'? Yeah, should be VERY interesting.