Reviews for Path of Shadows
CripticWolf chapter 29 . 9/8/2013
Loving this story and eagerly awaiting the next chapter! Wonderful job thus far.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 29 . 9/2/2013
great chapter liked it a lot look forward to more so please update soon please.
Vuurvlieg chapter 29 . 8/28/2013
This is really an awesome fic. I can't believe how natural you made it with Xanatos as Anakin's master. And the way he kept Palpatine out of his life was just awesome, not to mention the brotherly relationship with Obi-Wan.

Talking about Obi-Wan, did the sith put a price on his head or something? Any chance for shared missions between Xan and Obi in the future? Just wondering. :D Can't wait for more updates!
Claudia chapter 29 . 8/8/2013
I am super glad that Xan decided to send the message now since they are probably the closest team. And Go Ben! cheering for him to try to rescue his master
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 29 . 8/9/2013
Ben is going to get himself seriously injured and if Obi-Wan or another Jedi isn't there to help he could die.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 29 . 8/9/2013
great chapter liked it a lot look forward to more so please update soon please
chibi heishi chapter 29 . 8/8/2013
...Ben, Ben, Ben... the first rule of rescues is: NEVER put yourself in a situation where YOU need to be rescued. You're no good to anyone if you become another victim.

And poor Anakin, shot down in his moment of glory. (And why do I have a feeling Xanatos does that to him A LOT?)

Finally, THIS should be interesting. Is the message from the Council, sending them after Obi and Ben? In which case, have they had to bail each other out like this before - I know Obi-Wan and Xanatos probably have, but the boys? Or will it send them somewhere else, and make them choose between doing x and helping their 'brothers'? Yeah, should be VERY interesting.
chibi heishi chapter 28 . 8/6/2013
Heh, boys. They bond over such simple things. Though Cleig and Xan ganging up on them is pretty funny.

And you know, it's silly, but it took me re-reading through the whole thing to finally realize that Ben is OLDER than Anakin. By almost an entire YEAR. For some reason I'd been thinking he was the same age, or maybe even younger. Not sure why.
Lanica Skyrunner chapter 28 . 8/3/2013
Cute chapter I hope there will be more soon, ill be waiting.

Faster than skywalker

Lanica
Guest chapter 28 . 8/1/2013
I like this chapter. I always thought Anakin and Owen would probably have had a similar relationship to Anakin and Obi-wan if not for the stupid attachment thing.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 28 . 8/2/2013
LianneZ4 chapter 28 . 8/1/2013
I like the idea of Owen and Anakin bonding... and of course Anakin would see right through Xanatos and Cliegg's intentions :D The part with Obi-Wan and Ben was sweet.
Good chapter.
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 28 . 7/31/2013
It would almost serve Xanatos and Cliegg right if at some point Anakin and Owen decide to shield and go off to Beggar's Canyon.
D.J chapter 27 . 7/28/2013
Haha hiding being sick sounds just like Obi and I love the relationship between him and Ben :)

Hope to see more soon

Dowana J
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 27 . 7/29/2013
great chapter really liked it a lot can’t wait to see what is going to come so please update soon.
187 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »