Reviews for Come Away With Me
onlyluna chapter 1 . 7/23
It's so interesting. Hopefully you'll pick it up again soon.
euphoricism chapter 5 . 6/24
SHAJSOSKA THIS IS SO CUTE I LOVE THIS YOURE AN AMAZINGG WRITER GOSH IM SO GIGGLY IT IS SO FUCKING CUTE PLEASE CONTINUE UPDATING THIS KCKDDK
rockyourlove chapter 4 . 6/12
Anyway, Naruto deserves at least a punch. Goodness.
rockyourlove chapter 6 . 6/12
Excuse me can we see you again with an update in half the period you mention in the A/N. Its almost a year already, please?
Um.
Your AN at the end killed me.
Also when was this posted? Get back here and add to it damnit.
It's been two years right?
It was such a sweet simple love story I really enjoyed it a lot :( - the sad face is because it was so short.
And Itachi and an alternative lifestyle eh? Haha I snorted when I read that
Also the foot, have you met door?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/23/2016
Has it been two years yet...? I really love this please tell me this isn't the end... SAY IT AINT SO
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2016
Hey, if you like hunger games, you should read a story by holmesfreak1412. It's a SasuHina version of the hunger games and a very enjoyable read, just like your stories.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2016
Wait, this is not the end is it? You were joking about coming back in 2 years right? You can't end it like this! At least give us an epilogue! I want to know that naruto jerk face ends up miserable and regretting his actions and I need more SasuHina goodness! Please.
FallenRaindrops chapter 6 . 7/19/2016
Ah, you had a little typo there at the end. I think you meant two weeks. Or actually two days. Yes two days
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2016
Fantastic chapter, great to see you're back. Was worried that you were abandoning this beautiful story. Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see what happens next between Sasuke and Hinata.

And naruto is a jerk. Why did he leave her on their wedding day? Couldn't he save her the embarrassment and broke it up before? I hope he realises what a wonderful girl Hinata is and becomes regretful but is too late to do anything.
DAngel7 chapter 6 . 7/19/2016
I loved your description of Sasuke's thoughts when he kissed Hinata. Glad to see that you are moving the story forward and its SasuHina time. Looking forward to read more.

P.S. Glad to know you want to finish this story.
roveme chapter 6 . 7/19/2016
Great continuation and everytime you update I read whole story again. Are you really gonna update after 2 years? I thought it was a joke right?
Cat Beats chapter 6 . 7/18/2016
This story is definitely an interesting one. I look forward to more in two years.
kuronoryuu chapter 6 . 7/18/2016
this is great!
Sarcastic script chapter 6 . 7/17/2016
OMG! This chapter.. Wait no! this whole story I adore it. I'm upset that hinata got jilted, but I'm happy that sasu/hina are not rushing into a relationship. Thank you I do appreciate the slow and steady vibe going on, friends first and will see what falls into place. Will we see more naruto in the story line? Thank you for the quick up dates, please don't take 2 years for an update

Great job writer! Looking forward to the next chapter
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »