Reviews for Come Away With Me
Has it been two years yet...? I really love this please tell me this isn't the end... SAY IT AINT SO
Hey, if you like hunger games, you should read a story by holmesfreak1412. It's a SasuHina version of the hunger games and a very enjoyable read, just like your stories.
Wait, this is not the end is it? You were joking about coming back in 2 years right? You can't end it like this! At least give us an epilogue! I want to know that naruto jerk face ends up miserable and regretting his actions and I need more SasuHina goodness! Please.
FallenRaindrops chapter 6 . 7/19
Ah, you had a little typo there at the end. I think you meant two weeks. Or actually two days. Yes two days
Fantastic chapter, great to see you're back. Was worried that you were abandoning this beautiful story. Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see what happens next between Sasuke and Hinata.

And naruto is a jerk. Why did he leave her on their wedding day? Couldn't he save her the embarrassment and broke it up before? I hope he realises what a wonderful girl Hinata is and becomes regretful but is too late to do anything.
DAngel7 chapter 6 . 7/19
I loved your description of Sasuke's thoughts when he kissed Hinata. Glad to see that you are moving the story forward and its SasuHina time. Looking forward to read more.

P.S. Glad to know you want to finish this story.
roveme chapter 6 . 7/19
Great continuation and everytime you update I read whole story again. Are you really gonna update after 2 years? I thought it was a joke right?
Cat Beats chapter 6 . 7/18
This story is definitely an interesting one. I look forward to more in two years.
kuronoryuu chapter 6 . 7/18
this is great!
Sarcastic script chapter 6 . 7/17
OMG! This chapter.. Wait no! this whole story I adore it. I'm upset that hinata got jilted, but I'm happy that sasu/hina are not rushing into a relationship. Thank you I do appreciate the slow and steady vibe going on, friends first and will see what falls into place. Will we see more naruto in the story line? Thank you for the quick up dates, please don't take 2 years for an update

Great job writer! Looking forward to the next chapter
in your dreams as well chapter 6 . 7/17
This is great I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter
Saki-Hime chapter 6 . 7/17
That was great, very good idea to start as friends. Can't wait for more.
Saki-Hime chapter 6 . 7/17
Aww, I hope she falls for Sasuke. Very good.
MsChifSantos chapter 6 . 7/17
Can't wait to see what you have in store for us in 2018! Jk, I really like this story and the slow build up to the romance. It'd be kind of weird if she immediately rebounded with Sasuke after a pretty serious and long relationship. The fact that he's willing to be patient is really heartwarming.
DAngel7 chapter 4 . 7/17
So I went back to read it, so I know how the story started. I liked this chapter the best, with Sasuke's smooth way of realising he is into Hinata.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »