Reviews for Sudden Visit
KK chapter 1 . 5/21
The thing with these stories is that generally they run on a very similar vain. Two suggestions I would make for this story to set it apart would be if the teacher wasn't Nezu but one of Tsuna's old classmates. Nezu did after all get fired. Or if the teacher being a jerk was another one of Tsuna's old teachers. They all picked on him after all and the rest weren't fired. (Well I think the English teacher disappeared didn't they?)
Also if the principal instead of knowing Tsuna as Vongola X knew him as the man who could control Hibari or the head of the Vongola corporation.
As far as your writing itself goes it's very well formulated. I like your style and the pace is pretty good.
Aoi no Umi chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
The story was awesome! Good job!
yuiko chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
two words ... LOVE IT !
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
OMG! XD I LUV THIS SOOOO MUCH AND I'M GOING TO TRY THAT NEW FIC YOU MENTIONED AT THE BOTTOM! XD
joey-anderson chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
that. was. awesome!
EpikalStorms chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
WRITE A SEQUEL! XDDDD I LOVED THIS!
Tanpopo97 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
loved it
yaoi1827 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
awesome chapter those bastards better think twice about bad mouthing Tsu-kun again.
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
nice
Aki Vermillian chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Nezu-sensie just got b- slapped and he sooooooooooooo deserves it! thank you! I agree that Lambo and I-pin would become popular in high school!
FallenxLinkin chapter 1 . 11/16/2012